The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

The BattleZone Winner's Bracket Match 1: Asajj Ventress vs. Shaak Ti

Aurbere

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel that it should be noted that Felucia was strong in the Light Side of the Force, as noted in the Force Unleashed novel.

That was before the Clone Wars ravaged the planet and all the deaths that took place there corrupted it greatly, the only thing stopping full Dark Side tainy was Shaak Ti.

That was before the Clone Wars ravaged the planet and all the deaths that took place there corrupted it greatly, the only thing stopping full Dark Side tainy was Shaak Ti.

While true, the novel blatantly states that Shaak Ti had unbalanced the planet, that the Light Side now 'held sway'

Edited by Aurbere

Yes, but only because of her, reinforcing my point that her command of the Force was immense.

Correct, I fully agree. However, I was inferring that it may have been a factor in Ti's battle with Galen Marek. The novel does note how deeply engrossed she was in the planet's energy.

Correct, I fully agree. However, I was inferring that it may have been a factor in Ti's battle with Galen Marek. The novel does note how deeply engrossed she was in the planet's energy.

Well I doubt she could use the planet's energy very well considering she was controlling it and stopping it's descent into evil, I don't think she could use it like a nexus, if she could, she would have trashed Starkiller with ease, an entire planet's life energy is one damn powerful source of energy and I can't imagine Starkiller standing a chance against anyone who could channel a planet like that.

Well I doubt she could use the planet's energy very well considering she was controlling it and stopping it's descent into evil, I don't think she could use it like a nexus, if she could, she would have trashed Starkiller with ease, an entire planet's life energy is one damn powerful source of energy and I can't imagine Starkiller standing a chance against anyone who could channel a planet like that.

Hmm... perhaps. I think it's possible, but, given the circumstances, it may not be likely.

Well, just pointing something out, I suppose.

Edit: As a response to this comment:

The fact that Shaak Ti has the ability to overwhelm Starkiller on even ground speaks volumes considering Starkiller himself was more than a match for Vader.

Marek does note that his power grew with each mission. Not sure what that will contribute to the pro-Ventress argument, but I felt that it should be said. (His power could have grown only a little, or quite a lot, I feel that will be a counter-argument to this)

Edit2: Yeah, there aren't many pro-Ventress arguments. Someone has to say something, right? :p

Edited by Aurbere

Hmm... perhaps. I think it's possible, but, given the circumstances, it may not be likely.

Well, just pointing something out, I suppose.

Edit: As a response to this comment:

Marek does note that his power grew with each mission. Not sure what that will contribute to the pro-Ventress argument, but I felt that it should be said. (His power could have grown only a little, or quite a lot, I feel that will be a counter-argument to this)

Edit2: Yeah, there aren't many pro-Ventress arguments. Someone has to say something, right? :p

I would if I cared more about who wins, though I am being pulled by some of these....arguments. Also in the up coming weekend(perhaps)...I shall have something on Galen that knocks him down a peg or two, so as to stop this whole thing of "well...he did such n such, so X could do Y and Z could do W." At least for those who are ignorant of the character. (Not saying anyone here is..)

Not saying people say he is OP, but you'll find out soon enough. Soon...enough(maybe)...:jawa_wink:

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

I would if I cared more about who wins, though I am being pulled by some of these....arguments. Also in the up coming weekend(perhaps)...I shall have something on Galen that knocks him down a peg or two, so as to stop this whole thing of "well...he did such n such, so X could do Y and Z could do W." At least for those who are ignorant of the character. (Not saying anyone here is..)

Not saying people say he is OP, but you'll find out soon enough. Soon...enough(maybe)...:jawa_wink:

Challenge accepted.

Who said I would share?! :D But you could probably find it.

Anyway...continue on with the....debate. I'm surprised Sel isn't here yet.

Figured she would be all over this, considering it is Ventress.

I couldn't find it, because it doesn't exist! Ha ha now you must share! :D

Wolf, if you have something to say, go ahead. Posting your thoughts isn't that bad, is it? :p

This weekend Aurbere, depending if the information is out, can't right now. Besides as I said, don't really care about who wins this one.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

• 2 weeks later...

The blue knight hath been called! To be honest, I don't care, but Ventress needs some defense here.

"Admiral, Prepare for my arrival, we shall Launch the attack by the next Plannetary Rotation."

Edited by Selenial