The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

'Standard issue' style Republic blaster rifle

Bleeters

Specifically, this one.

It's possibly my favourite rifle design in the game. Anytime there's Republic soldiers around on virtually any planet in the galaxy, chances are they're holding one of these or one of it's variants. And whilst there are a couple of custom rifles of a similar appearance ingame already, they're a) high level, b) using a different colour scheme, or c) both. I'd personally love to be able to carry the one in the above screenshot right from the start as a trooper (or at all, for that matter), rather than waiting 42-50 levels for a more-or-less-the-same equivilant.

• 5 weeks later...

+1

i've been dying to complete my generic looking republic trooper look.... that gun is in the progression video for the trooper and it's also in-game, the only issue it having stupid prongs (?) on the tip of the barrel

(skip to 1:51)

these are the two rifles i know about that look similar and in-game (with the stupid prong thingies):

http://tor-fashion.com/s-311-fusion-saboteur/

http://tor-fashion.com/r-100-elite-marksman-enforcer/

• 6 months later...
Specifically, this one.

It's possibly my favourite rifle design in the game. Anytime there's Republic soldiers around on virtually any planet in the galaxy, chances are they're holding one of these or one of it's variants. And whilst there are a couple of custom rifles of a similar appearance ingame already, they're a) high level, b) using a different colour scheme, or c) both. I'd personally love to be able to carry the one in the above screenshot right from the start as a trooper (or at all, for that matter), rather than waiting 42-50 levels for a more-or-less-the-same equivilant.

*cough cough* pvp weapons vendor *couch couch*

H-411 Battle Saboteur

That is what you need.