Transferring my pub acc

porthis

What are you talking about!?! I play mainly pub and I get plenty of wins in both ground and GSF!! Besides at this point its either Bastion, or POT5 which I hear has a horrible pub community (based off the level of complaints about bad pubs from those people). I would personally stay here on Bastion if I were you.

Sure, I play with random team. The percentage I quit would be at least the same percentage of your lost if u play solo.

dumbtard :(

Noob? says the douche who quits 98% of his games because the general populace isn't on par with your retardism...

Any guild pug or prem would smash you on harbinger.

Sure, I play with random team. The percentage I quit would be at least the same percentage of your lost if u play solo.

dumbtard :(

You don't even make sense? That sentence hurt my eyes/brain

You play with randoms because no-one wants to group with you because of your rep. You ruin peoples enjoyment in this game by quitting and also screw the whole group over since there is no backfill. I feel sorry for pugs who try carry you, their backs would hurt immensely.

u will be surprised if tell you that most well known guilds have invited me to join n i declined. u don;t know what u r talkin about :rolleyes:

You don't even make sense? That sentence hurt my eyes/brain

You play with randoms because no-one wants to group with you because of your rep. You ruin peoples enjoyment in this game by quitting and also screw the whole group over since there is no backfill. I feel sorry for pugs who try carry you, their backs would hurt immensely.

u will be surprised if tell you that most well known guilds have invited me to join n i declined. u don;t know what u r talkin about :rolleyes:

No one is surprised youre telling us that. However, we would be surprised if its true. Sorry in advance if that sentence confuses you.

No one is surprised youre telling us that. However, we would be surprised if its true. Sorry in advance if that sentence confuses you.

If you want to be understood you need to fix your grammar...the correct way for him to understand is:

One no surpised not you tell that 2 us. We surprised yes if false no. SOrrY confuse with words. ;)

In all seriousness your quitting 95% of your matches has been quite humorous to me. Whenever I see you join one, I make a bet that you'll quit..and guess what? I win every time! :D

Thanks for considering it as little loss not a blessing. That"s the nicest thing anyone ever said to me in this forum :eek:

Ghee you'd think you would have realized by now you're doing something wrong by now, seeing you're that surprised....:t_rolleyes:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.