Customization on TZ-24 Gladiator/Enforcer

Kaivers

Anyone else notice the lack of component customization on the TZ-24 Gladiator/ Enforcer? It seems as if the only available customization comes from secondaries, and the Proton Torpedo launchers look exactly like the Cluster Missile launchers. Lol. Not sure if this was done intentionally or if its just an oversight. Edited by Kaivers

I was disappointed by this as well. That's one of my favorite parts of upgrading my ships (well, that and the increase in performance) and I am very sad that my TZ-24 is almost exactly like every other one out there :( I'm really hoping this was an oversight, that someone forgot to allow the Cartel ships to change, otherwise I'll be hesitant to spend more of my coins on these...

Edited to add that I believe the IL-5 has the same shortcoming. I am sure this will be addressed (I hope)!

Edited by Lyet

I was disappointed by this as well. That's one of my favorite parts of upgrading my ships (well, that and the increase in performance) and I am very sad that my TZ-24 is almost exactly like every other one out there :( I'm really hoping this was an oversight, that someone forgot to allow the Cartel ships to change, otherwise I'll be hesitant to spend more of my coins on these...

Edited to add that I believe the IL-5 has the same shortcoming. I am sure this will be addressed (I hope)!

You're right. I also noticed you can't apply the Cartel Strike Fighter paint job either!

Thing is, unless you love how that thing looks, you wasted CC's on that ship as it is the same as the one you got from the beginning. Same would go for that scout model, but there'd at least be 5k saved fleet req for those most desperate guys.

10% req bonus is not a valid reason to fly these things.

But, of course, if you bought them for the looks, the point is very valid and you have my full support in getting all the same customization as the req ship have.

I will, however, always laugh hard on anyone flying those fugly piles of polygons. :)

Thing is, unless you love how that thing looks, you wasted CC's on that ship as it is the same as the one you got from the beginning. Same would go for that scout model, but there'd at least be 5k saved fleet req for those most desperate guys.

10% req bonus is not a valid reason to fly these things.

But, of course, if you bought them for the looks, the point is very valid and you have my full support in getting all the same customization as the req ship have.

I will, however, always laugh hard on anyone flying those fugly piles of polygons. :)

Its actually not the same, there is a difference. Check out the side by side comparison under basic stats. http://dulfy.net/2013/11/11/swtor-galactic-starfighter-ships-and-components-guide/

I actually like the look because its different. I hate being a clone so it was well worth the CCs for me!

You're welcome to laugh, but I like them both. They look different and fit my character a lot better. Why would a smuggler fly in a fighter squadron without customizing his fighter, much less pick his own ship rather than the one given to him? Everybody's different ;)

Except it doesn't show any customizations :(