The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Another Customization Update Please

BDSMKane

I would really want to see more colored tats to make Kiffar like characters. Apparently there are none for females, and very few for the males, all of then black and red. Since Riggs used to have the tattoo like Quinlan, can't we have it added to the custom options, please, please?

Oriental faces. Seriously, there is no single Oriental face for a female - I really wanted to create a Martial Artists type character for my Jedi, and aww, no luck.

Zabracks' horn patters separated from hair options. Bao-Dur's horn pattern (it is really simple, really!) More tatoos, including geometric ones! Imp Zabs with eyes not rimmed in red. Seriously.

Twileks - can someone tell me why males get human ears and females get soft knobs? More patterns would be cool, preferably not in polka dot style. Bright green tw'ilek.

Human hair unlocked for the recolor the basic human races.

For the love of whatever diety of each person who reads this, more customization options please. Bioware you would make so much money from me if you added in more customization options, especially in regards to hair and non human races... my zab and cathar are relegated to only crafting because I hate their lack of customization so much :(

Not only that, but I like to change things up with my toons often, and with 14 of them, that's a lot if kiosk charges if the non human ones actually got stepped up to it...

Edited by XiamaraSimi