Anyone looking for a group leveling?

Vennge

Seeing how you are rewarded with the social points for playing together, I am wanting to level a character together with a group of 2-3 people (myself included) just to roll around, enjoy the game, handle flashpoints and operations.

We can establish on my current server which is Prophet of the Five which is busy, under the name Insatiable, level 21 Sith Assassin. (it's a busy server though) or we can move somewhere as long it's east coast, I want to create an alternative character and get the full mmo experience by playing with others especially considering how I want to play a sith warrior (considering going tanky)

If your interested, let me know.

Group leveling can go REALLY bad if you don't know the people in real life or have a way to contact them at all times. From my experiences, I have 2 friends who play with me and we started group leveling and it really slowed us down a lot. It's a lot more exciting, YES, but having to wait up for one of us to catch up or for one of us to log on can be a real big pain.

Group leveling can go REALLY bad if you don't know the people in real life or have a way to contact them at all times. From my experiences, I have 2 friends who play with me and we started group leveling and it really slowed us down a lot. It's a lot more exciting, YES, but having to wait up for one of us to catch up or for one of us to log on can be a real big pain.

True, but I'm on a break, so I'm pretty much on all day.

Anyways, I'm still looking for people to level with.

that's why it would be a second character :) , my main is already 25 at the moment.

Well I had this topic open for some time and had a few offers but some people didn't stick through and wanted to play elsewhere or jedi side.

I already leveled my new character up to level 19 in a day because I grew tired of waiting. If you can catch up , I'll surely still get it together but in terms of a guild leveling together, that's a lot of work lol