The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Login Issues

EricMusco

• Dev Post

Hey everyone!

I wanted to let you know that we are aware and actively investigating reports of login/launcher issues that many of you are experiencing. I will post any updates in this thread as I have them.

Thanks for your patience.

-eric

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone!

I wanted to let you know that we are aware and actively investigating reports of login/launcher issues that many of you are experiencing. I will post any updates in this thread as I have them.

Thanks for your patience.

-eric

Yea, very much appreciated that someone's taking the time to keep us updated. Anticipation sucks >.<

DERP thinks they're clever and edgy. Dealin' a blow for the little guy! Harassing big game companies like it's sending some sort of message other than "Hi we're a bunch of dimwitted morons jacking the wifi of any Starbucks or Denny's we can get in to and making your day tough"

Acting like they're important enough for the Feds to be "seizing their machines" and police coming in to wherever they happen to be wifi-jacking and asking question. Give me a break.

I just want access to the EA log-in servers so I can play Mass Effect 2 and 3 in peace.

Thank you for looking in to it. I'm having an issue on the launcher itself, it lets me put my credentials in, but when it loads up, so i can click "Play" It gives me a warning saying that ...."Please try this patch again" :/

because the ea servers are unresponsive. you will just sit at the load screen after logging in until you decide to crash it.