Surprise patch or something?

DimmuJanKaarl

I don't understand how in my first year of college they taught us like 10 different methods to protect networks against DDOS attacks, and that was eight* years ago. Fast forward to 2014, EA, Sony, and others still cannot protect against DDOS attacks... they need to hire some new CCNE/CCNP's and get their networks straightened out. Heck, a Security+ should be able to figure it out... Then again, they probably only have people straight from college with no certifications working for them, that would explain a lot of the faults.

how do you propose to defend against 10 gig of traffic coming at your 1 gig line? oh thats right there is no protection, get a clue

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just able to login to the game, but alas: no server list. It's actually empty this time :/

**EDIT: the server list just started filling. Stange that Begeren and Harbinger show as HEAVY, Bastion as STANDARD, and all others as LIGHT. Where are those servers located? Makes me think they are unaffected.

They are West Coast USA, but I am on Harbinger and can't login. It's the login service that's down, so I guess people who were on (and didn't get kicked) might be ok (cos they don't need to login).