Amy's Dragons - Guild - Recruiting

RPetrelli

From my lady Misses Princess Amelia Dragonborn:

Bergen Colony - Republic

"Lead by example, let your actions speak louder than your words, show courtesy and respect to all, and do away with laziness, faithlessness, and negativity."

Amy's Dragons is always recruiting new members and will pretty much welcome anyone. If you are looking for a guild that stands up against unfairness to players who wish to play this game with the intention of having a good time. We are against those people that use terms like, "noob" and "troll" to describe others. Yeah, there are a lot of jokers out there, but there are others just trying to have a good time.

We don't allow bullying or disrespect to anyone under any circumstances in this guild.

Amy's Dragons aims to make SWTOR a comfortable place to play, especially for new players. There is nothing more involved than leading by example as we show all players courtesy and respect in game. It is not unexpected for people to get mad or upset sometimes. Just rage a bit and then move on. Don't hold on to things like hate or anger towards other players.

Remember also that the game has a built in ignore feature. Use it. If someone says something nasty to you. respond in no way other than to set them to ignore. The more you show yourself as a badguy in game, the less people want to play with you and the more people's ignore lists you will be on.

It isn't rocket science. Just be kind to others.

Apart from that, Amy's Dragons will welcome you home with open arms. There are also BONUS benefits to any joining member with any form of dragon or reference to a dragon subject in their name.

Our ranking system is as follows:

0-13 - Dovakiin

13-35 - Dragon Knight

35-50 - Advanced Dragon

50-55 - Master Dragon

Anyone interested in being a guild leader MUST have an active and continuing subscription with the game. This is the only requirement for being a GL and upon achieveing that title, your rank will be set to Dragon GL.

Players who join Amy's Dragons with any form of "dragon" or any reference to a dragon subject in the game will be immediately joined to the Dragon Royal Family and will be given the rank of Dragon Prince.

If you are interested in being apart of a fantastic guild where you will NEVER be bullied or made fun of, a guild where you are treated like a member of the family and will recieve help with any quests or missions that you need, then Amy's Dragons is the place for you. Come on home and welcome to Amy's Dragons!

Sincerely,

- Princess Amelia Dragonborn the first <3-

I just started playing again, use to play before it became f2p and I'm currently subbed again. Didn't do the republic side yet so i'll start fresh on your server and message you when I get in game! :)

We very much look forward to seeing you there! :)

! ATTENTION !

Amy's Dragon's has changed hands! While Princess Amelia Dragonborn is still a GL of this guild, she has handed leadership of the guild over to a strong and most trusted friend. To find the GM of Amy's Dragon's look for MrNinja. MrNinja is a level 55 sentinal dressed in full Revan gear. He carries two Ziost Guardian lightsabers with Advanced Black-Green Hawkeye crystals.

! ATTENTION !

Someone used the response, "well then I guess you just suck" to respond to a question that a player had while on Oricon yesterday. This made me think a little bit. I would appropriately define someone who "sucks" as a player that cannot beat any enemy, that is unable or unwilling to change his character to learn from his mistakes, and gives up easily. However, a person who fails to beat an enemy but has the drive and determination to never stop, to truly be unstoppable: A player who will be knocked down but like a phoenix rise up from the ashes of his unsuccessfulness to incinerate his enemies with his determination to never stop learning and becoming better than he was? That is not the definition of a "sucky" player, or even a bad one. I would not want to be in front of that kind of player because he will most likely reach a point of invincibility.

This is the definition of what you will see if you truly call yourself one of Amy's Dragons. Sure you can join the guild, but are you really going to join yourself to the guild?

Don't judge people based on appearance if you don't know what kind of fire they have within or else you just might regret it.

This has been a message from Princess Amelia Dragonborn

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...