Origin Pre orders ***?

lunabaguna

Redeemed my code from for a Digital Deluxe on July 21st, then decided to go for the regular. Many people claimed my pre-order would remain if I cancelled my pre-order and chance it onto a regular, even the incompetent people at Origin said so. Today I find the code is gone and I won't have any early access at all.

This is a different account of course, I can't even post with my own account. Been waiting for four *********** years and now this!

Edited by Siridious

If you're referring to Early Game Access, it's not true.

If you're referring to when retailers are shipping, right now we have no updates to share on retailers other than Origin. Origin is shipping physical copies of the game to North American addresses from December 16th.

Well, I just took my 150 bucks back. Amazon guarantees no box until after Dec. 25th, and estimate it could be Jan 2nd before getting it. The only reason I can think of this happening (I ordered it back in July) is that EA is not getting the game to Amazon in a timely manner. I'm guessing it's purposeful.

I'm not playing for a couple of days and then not be able to play for almost two weeks.

I have just lost my want to play your game. Too many issues, still, even with all your efforts to slow down the launch.

Good luck with your game. I see problems ahead.

pre ordered my copy of the collectors edition from Amazon 5am on 7/21. I recieved early access yesterday, and I now have a toon joined with my old WOW raiding guild. life is good. and the wife is complaining :rolleyes:

what I want to know is why only Origin gets to send them out early, and i have to be locked from the game for several days after launch because Amazon cant ship prior to the 20th?

I've already decided to cancel it if it doesn't ship by the 19th, but it just plain sux that BioWare is doing this.

Been reading at several locations that Origin DD pre-orders have been given priority over those people ordering through Wal Mart, Amazon, or Best Buy, regardless of the pre-order date. If this is true, fail EA.

nope, im a origin dd pre order

just more false theories

People that ordered blindly before any real information on launch day, pricing plan, content were giving priority!

NO ONE should have been given priority as we all paid the same price!

Well, I just took my 150 bucks back. Amazon guarantees no box until after Dec. 25th, and estimate it could be Jan 2nd before getting it. The only reason I can think of this happening (I ordered it back in July) is that EA is not getting the game to Amazon in a timely manner. I'm guessing it's purposeful.

I'm not playing for a couple of days and then not be able to play for almost two weeks.

I have just lost my want to play your game. Too many issues, still, even with all your efforts to slow down the launch.

Good luck with your game. I see problems ahead.

Too bad for you I ordered the CE from Amazon and it shipped TODAY!! Awesome. Never trust anything till you have all the information. FYI that shipping date has changed so many times. The first one was Jan 14.

Oh and that guarantee was the latest not an actual delivery date. Have fun waiting for GW2 of playing WOW.