The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Ships

adaminwow

I don't mind the Sith sharing the same ship, it's rather awesome, but the Jedi ship is dire, admittedly in the comics Jedi seem to pickup whatever ship feels right for them (presumably within a strict budget), and they should be more variation, but this is trivial besides the fact that their ship is plain awful.

I find it annoying that we cannot purchase to use other ships of other classes. Is there an invisible force field that prevent us from getting into these other ships? Is piloting the ship something that other classes have not enough intelligence to learn? Does not make any logical sense really.

I find it annoying that we cannot purchase to use other ships of other classes. Is there an invisible force field that prevent us from getting into these other ships? Is piloting the ship something that other classes have not enough intelligence to learn? Does not make any logical sense really.

It was to do with the cutscenes when you land, and when they smuggler uses Flyby Attack, and come to think of it the cutscenes on the ship. But they are supposed to be allowing us to buy other ships for our characters (and not for GSF), so maybe they'll relent.