Cartel Unlocks

GooseGrims

i was going to play a new alt and level them a bit in GSF when i get bored of questing. but i noticed the things like the paint jobs or the red engine color arent unlocked for that character. i looked in the collections to unlock them account wide but they werent in there or atleast i didnt see them ( if someone could direct me to its location that would be great ).

my question is are the cosmetic unlocks ( not the ships ) going to be account wide and/or unlockable through collections?

Edited by GooseGrims

I have a suspicion. Obviously there will be more cosmetic unlocks hence more to buy, for this reason I believe that cosmetic upgrades will no be in collections, Also currently there are republic and imperial exclusives and collections might not accommodate that very well.

I have a suspicion. Obviously there will be more cosmetic unlocks hence more to buy, for this reason I believe that cosmetic upgrades will no be in collections, Also currently there are republic and imperial exclusives and collections might not accommodate that very well.

i play on an empire and republic character but i dont see how them having specific cosmetics would keep it from being added to collections,, for example i have the purple engine color for my jugg and if i were able to unlock it via collections it wouldnt enable the use of it on republic characters, just other empire characters, the faction requirement would still be in place and im sure if they did add it to collections they would make sure it worked that way..

my suspicion is that its just not in there yet cause from what im hearing by the time GSF is fully live we will have other ships and possibly other maps and game modes so it seems that GSF isnt even finished yet. but im hoping there might be someone out there with facts so we dont have to go on our suspicions.

to be honest i know its the holidays and ppl got familys but it worries me a little that the GSF forum has been so barren of any dev input/facts. im sure its that there just buisy but i get paranoid lol.

i

to be honest i know its the holidays and ppl got familys but it worries me a little that the GSF forum has been so barren of any dev input/facts. im sure its that there just buisy but i get paranoid lol.

No I completely agree there had been to my knowledge, No Active Developer(genareic phrase) Presence on the GSF Forum. I also feel said same about the holidays, and even in the last couple of days this forum has seen a major downfall in both population and quality of posts. there are certainly a bunch of good threads falling down to pages 2-4, and just awful crap hanging around page 1. There are defiantly a few threads that should have been moderated out of existence, the ones that are pure humour based and not discussion. Then there are all those damn Pot5 threads, that probably need to be pushed to the Server forums.

I do know that Bioware has community people but did they miss a memo that there is a GSF forum?