Dec 31 Cartel Market update (speeder + armor set)

Iwipe

Getting tired of all the cartel market stuff. Hardly any of it is original and if it is they either reskin it or morph the crap out of it.

1) you win the hyperbolic_exaggeration trophy of the day. :p

2) Simple to just /ignore what you don't like or appreciate in an MMO.

This speeder looks like the cr17 incendia, the voltron and a morlinger all crashed into each other (not sure if I got the names right)

No more, no less, then the various pod racers in the Movies. Same with all those motor vehicles you drive next to in real life. In case you have not noticed, in both the SW universe and in real life.... many different manufacturers produce and sell many similar designs with style (skin) differences being their key differentiation to the consumer. Give it a rest IMO.

Edited by Andryah

Hmmm, the Sienar is working fine for my Jedi but on my BH the black cables still disappear. Anyone else having that happen to them?

Appears to only be bugged on my Bounty Hunter, tried it on several other chars and it works fine. Kinda sucks.

Edited by ZETA_SCORPII

Hmmm, the Sienar is working fine for my Jedi but on my BH the black cables still disappear. Anyone else having that happen to them?

Appears to only be bugged on my Bounty Hunter, tried it on several other chars and it works fine. Kinda sucks.

Weird. No issues here but I've yet to unlock it in collections. That is next.

Um, surely if they morph it, then it looks different, and thus is different:rak_03:

Heh. So the complaint then is... that either it is a reskin or it is different. Sounds about right for some... the complaint is the important part.

Weird. No issues here but I've yet to unlock it in collections. That is next.

I've tried it on several different worlds too but still the same thing. I wonder if it's a clipping type issue with my armor or something like that. Oh well, time to go out and drink a few brews downtown.

Getting tired of all the cartel market stuff. Hardly any of it is original and if it is they either reskin it or morph the crap out of it.

This speeder looks like the cr17 incendia, the voltron and a morlinger all crashed into each other (not sure if I got the names right)

I have the two other speeders this is reskinned after. I stopped using them because they look so fast and go too slow.

I wonder if it's a clipping type issue with my armor or something like that. Oh well, time to go out and drink a few brews downtown.

Suggestion: time to get nekkid then and try it again. :D

Please to note...said suggestion can work equally well in game, and while out and having those few brews downtown. :p

Thanks for sharing the news.

That said, neither of the items are terribly inspired, and as such I'll be holding on to my money. That armour is just beyond sad looking. *shrug*

Well, does every single item they release really have to be "inspired"?

I keep hearing (well reading) comments like this everytime there is something new on the CM.

"they look ugly" or "this lacks imagination".

Well, if they only released items that appealed to one person I certainly wouldn't be playing this game.

Tastes vary, and if you don't like the items, that's fine.

Just don't feel the need to point out to everyone in the world (or well... on the forums) that you don't like it. Because we don't care (and by we I mean most of us, certainly someone will agree with you).

And even worse is when someone posts that we don't like the items, taking for granted that everyone else has the same taste as him/her.

the cartel market needs variety. And some stuff will invariably not be to the liking of everyone.

Yes, it's ok to be grumpy about recoloured armour sets (since we can dye them ourselves).

But don't be grumpy about the look of the items themselves. Because no matter how much you don't like them, there will always be someone else who does.

Oh, and don't come around here with the "this doesn't look like starwars to me" argument. All I have to say to that is: this!

Ps. OP, do not take this as an attack on your post in particular. This rant wasn't about you specifically, just the general behaviour on these forums.