Dec 31 Cartel Market update (speeder + armor set)

Iwipe

Looks like the Cartel Market was just updated minutes ago to include the following 2 items.

• Sienar PR-3 speeder - 1800 CC (Video:
    )
  • Vintage Republic Military Armor set - 1200 CC

You can view pictures of these items here.

http://dulfy.net/2013/12/17/swtor-new-cartel-market-items-in-collections/

Enjoy and Happy New Year!

Edited by Iwipe

Pain, terrible pain ...

I have 1,502 cc , and my VISA is empty. I cant deposit some money before 2nd January :d_rolls_eyes:

BW, you ruined my New Year`s eve with this unexpected surprise :mon_evil:

Oh, I can get some from my GF`s card . You ******* ******** ****** *** * ** * * * ****** blood sucking ******* ******** ******** *** * ** ** * * . But wait , ... I dont have a girlfriend :confused:

Edited by iankalo

Looks like the Cartel Market was just updated minutes ago to include the following 2 items.

)

Kark it, and no money with which to add CCs...I hope the Vintage Republic set isn't temporary! :eek:

Is it just me, or does the headpiece for the Vintage Republic Military Armor set look weird and not right.

I don't remember it looking so silly in the original KOTOR game. :confused:

Edit: I found 2 pictures of how the armor looked before which can be seen here and here.

This is how the headpiece looks in SWTOR: Here, here and here.

Edited by Essence_of_Light

Is it just me, or does the headpiece for the Vintage Republic Military Armor set look weird and not right.

I don't remember it looking so silly in the original KOTOR game. :confused:

Edit: I found 2 pictures of how the armor looked before which can be seen here and here.

This is how the headpiece looks in SWTOR: Here, here and here.

I think the helmet is based on this photo from the "Knights of the Old Republic Campaign Guide" (Offtopic, it is a pretty awesome book for that era) So, the blame for the design doesn't go to Bioware, they are just going with the most recent photo (Like with Sion's armor)

I think the helmet is based on this photo from the "Knights of the Old Republic Campaign Guide" (Offtopic, it is a pretty awesome book for that era) So, the blame for the design doesn't go to Bioware, they are just going with the most recent photo (Like with Sion's armor)

Actually, I think those are concept art for the game that was later used in that book.

I have a sneaking suspicion that all the KotOR I and II outfits are based on concept art since there are small but marked differences between what we get in the game and what was in the old game.

Yeah, I checked it up. It has epic engine starting sound, but I still like the old one. This looks dull and depresing with that gray/silver colours.

Thats better IMO.

Nah, I like the most and still want the smaller high revving sounding ones. I would put up a good sum of money if they would do one like Anakins instead of these big lumbering thud thud thud sounding pod racers. I hate those. The 12K RPM Ferrari GTO racers on the other hand, I just love.

Getting tired of all the cartel market stuff. Hardly any of it is original and if it is they either reskin it or morph the crap out of it.

This speeder looks like the cr17 incendia, the voltron and a morlinger all crashed into each other (not sure if I got the names right)

I have the two other speeders this is reskinned after. I stopped using them because they look so fast and go too slow.

)

Dulfy never disappoints. :D

That Sienar is a beast. It would be awesome if those coupler arcs zapped characters (with some sort of squeal and shock animation) if you plow them between the two engine pods. :p Still have not decided if I want one or not. In any event, I'll buy it off the GTN rather then burn coins on it.

Edited by Andryah