Leaderboards question.

DarthVengeant

I PVP daily.

there is a regular que and there is an arena que, the regular que is the left one, you click the right one and that's ranked, now, have you been doing ranked? Hint, if it was an 8v8 at any point it WAS NOT ranked.

there is a regular que and there is an arena que, the regular que is the left one, you click the right one and that's ranked, now, have you been doing ranked? Hint, if it was an 8v8 at any point it WAS NOT ranked.

There is no ability to click anything other than left. The right one is always greyed out. So, exactly how do you Solo "ranked" then? :rolleyes:

And, yes I have played "ranked" in groups before.

Edited by DarthVengeant

There is no ability to click anything other than left. The right one is always greyed out. So, exactly how do you Solo "ranked" then? :rolleyes:

And, yes I have played "ranked" in groups before.

Are you 55? You can only do ranked if you are 55. Until then, if you right click on the queue button only "queue solo" shows up. If you left click and go to the PvP screen, there is a "queue solo" and a "queue group" button, but those are still non-ranked. If you click on the big "ranked warzone arenas" icon, then you'll see that both the queue solo and queue ranked buttons will be disabled.

Otherwise, don't know. Maybe a bug. Report it to BW?

Edited by Banderal