Starfight wz's are not giving medals - BUG!!!!

Zadtro

Hello, this is yet another post because i don't think other people have noticed that in starfighter warzones medals are not being awarded for damage, assists, kills and turrets. I have noticed i have done over 20k damage, 11 assists, 6 kills and killed atleast 6 turrets. I began to see that i was only being awarded medals for 10k and 1 solo kill. I have been getting 1-3 medals per warzone when i should be getting them for my assists, damage and turrets destroyed.

It is incredibly frustrating when you are trying to earn requisition to gear up your ships and you are not receiving medals when you should be. Please fix this because until i actually start earning a decent amount of requisition for doing a warzone i am just playing the same ships over and over with very little chance to upgrade.

It doesnt matter. Medals are there purely to stroke your ego. They dont serve any real purpose. If you want to earn req, get defending the sats and start humping them. Chasing after random players dogfighting might net you 10 req. Capping a node and defending it ( stay close to it) can net you 200 for the cap and a rolling amount for the amount of time you spend by it. Edited by renegadeimp

Hello, this is yet another post because i don't think other people have noticed that in starfighter warzones medals are not being awarded for damage, assists, kills and turrets. I have noticed i have done over 20k damage, 11 assists, 6 kills and killed atleast 6 turrets. I began to see that i was only being awarded medals for 10k and 1 solo kill. I have been getting 1-3 medals per warzone when i should be getting them for my assists, damage and turrets destroyed.

It is incredibly frustrating when you are trying to earn requisition to gear up your ships and you are not receiving medals when you should be. Please fix this because until i actually start earning a decent amount of requisition for doing a warzone i am just playing the same ships over and over with very little chance to upgrade.

if u change ship in the middle of the fight, the medals not count as a sum, run each one with same ship from start to end and you ill see. Also the assists is if u shoot same ship 2-3 ppl even a 1% better that 1% guy will get the assist. Solo kill is obvious, u kill it solo, with no help.

• 3 weeks later...
I thought medals effect how much requisition i get? I have an image of the final score i just need to work out how to show it.There are some matches where i have done over 20k damage but have no medals for doing 10k or 20k damage.

I thought medals effect how much requisition i get? I have an image of the final score i just need to work out how to show it.There are some matches where i have done over 20k damage but have no medals for doing 10k or 20k damage.

Medals have no effect on requisition. The developers stated this a while ago.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=6976955#edit6976955

EDIT: Link suddenly does not work even though it did on a past post. Weird.

Edited by Bstr

• 3 months later...