Kira Carsen bug?

MNID

I am wondering if anyone is experiencing any issues with the jedi knight companion Kira Carsen where you cannot talk to her after her intro conversation? Her affection is currently 5211 and I am close to finish chapter 1 but haven't been able to do crap with her as far as advancing her story. I ran repair twice and I submitted tickets to try and figure things out. I searched the forums and it seemed like an issue about a year or so ago but I am wondering if it is still a thing. Edited by MNID

You have to wait until you progress further into the game. You will probably get a huge load of conversations with her after you finish chapter one. 5.000 is way too much if you haven't even finished chapter 1 yet. Conversations are often linked to story-progress. Especially with Kira, I remember long breaks between conversations, despite having enough affection points.

You have to wait until you progress further into the game. You will probably get a huge load of conversations with her after you finish chapter one. 5.000 is way too much if you haven't even finished chapter 1 yet. Conversations are often linked to story-progress. Especially with Kira, I remember long breaks between conversations, despite having enough affection points.

this ^^

Kira's story is tied to the Jedi Knight class story. you just need to progress in the class story to get her to talk some more.