Mission prerequisites are causing problems

bradadad

This might just be my problem. I went to pvp a few levels from about 22-27. I decided to skip a planet, because I could do without killing a million rakghouls right now. Some day I would go back and do it. The problem is when I get to Tatooine they only give me a small handful of missions. Many of them show being available with the thing overhead but it will not let me take it. I could not find a database website that had and indication of prerequisites.

Do I need to go back and clear the previous planet? How do I know what the prerequisites are for missions? Sometimes I want to skip to save content for another charterer. Forum peeps, you are my only hope. :jawa_wink:

Edited by bradadad

I saw prerequisite issues like these with the bonus series on Tatooine. That was about not having finished the main quest chain on the planet yet. Why you can get the bonus series before doing that is a different matter.

I guess you have to advance your class quest. I skipped the planet before Tatooine, but did the class quest. I had no problems afterwards.