Band-aid's free scout tutoring service (new players and veterans welcome)

Nocher

If you're on the Bastion server and want to learn how to pilot a scout correctly, build one to your needs, or just want someone to be a wing-man, feel free to contact your friendly, neighborhood scoundrel.

(Basically, I want to see more scouts being awesome, and figure I might as well actively help out)

On both sides as Band-aid and Bandaid-Imp respectively, mail me if I'm not on.

You talk like a scout pilot yet your avatar is a strike fighter.

I play both about equally. Not honestly sure whether I favor my Rycer over ny Ocula, but both are mastered. Rycer has the advantage of being harder to one shot, though, and I was mad about that, so I played it a bit more for a while before vacation.

Bumping this to offer help as well, I'd like to see more of a closer community on our server. I think we all would like a solid, skilled player base for more fun and less one-sided matches. If you have any questions or want help on almost any ship, feel free to seek me out. I'll contribute what I know! :) Edited by TrinityLyre

Bumping this to offer help as well, I'd like to see more of a closer community on our server. I think we all would like a solid, skilled player base for more fun and less one-sided matches. If you have any questions or want help on almost any ship, feel free to seek me out. I'll contribute what I know! :)

Are Imps dominating Space PvP in The Bastion?

Are Imps dominating Space PvP in The Bastion?

To be as unbiased as possible, I feel like Pubs win more often simply because there's more premades on their side. Not by a large margin at all, but I play on both factions and typically see more challenging kills/wins fighting against Pubs than with them. Then again, I also solo queue Empire fairly often and am almost always grouped on Pub side.

Either way, there's good competition offered by both sides - quite a few GSF players on our server play both sides. I'd like to see the pool of skilled players increase, the challenging/closer games are much more fun than stomping new players.

Edited by TrinityLyre

To be as unbiased as possible, I feel like Pubs win more often simply because there's more premades on their side. Not by a large margin at all, but I play on both factions and typically see more challenging kills/wins fighting against Pubs than with them. Then again, I also solo queue Empire fairly often and am almost always grouped on Pub side.

Either way, there's good competition offered by both sides - quite a few GSF players on our server play both sides. I'd like to see the pool of skilled players increase, the challenging/closer games are much more fun than stomping new players.

agreed, though the 1000-0 game we pulled off when you were on pub side with us was kinda fun, I had to resist killing myself the whole game.

Edited by Nocher

agreed, though the 1000-0 game we pulled off when you were on pub side with us was kinda fun, I had to resist killing myself the whole game.

The real trick will be trying to pull that off Empire-side. I will admit I was surprised we didn't fail with you in the group. "lol refilling missiles" Band-aid has self destructed. I started doing that on my Pike for more torpedoes. :cool:

Edited by TrinityLyre