Is BW thinking about some missions in PVE with fighters . scouts and ships?

khsolo

No - PvE in the GSF has been stated to be on the "Wall of Crazy", which is code for "yeah, we'd love to, but we'd also love to win the lottery, which we don't play."

GSF was also in the wall of crazy and it was released. Addendum to my previous post. I just got a gf pop where everyone accepted and the gf didnt move on, instead the timer kept couting down, this bug has been around since GF was released and its quite annoying. They should focuso n fixing these things and improving QOL imo

GSF was also in the wall of crazy and it was released. Addendum to my previous post. I just got a gf pop where everyone accepted and the gf didnt move on, instead the timer kept couting down, this bug has been around since GF was released and its quite annoying. They should focuso n fixing these things and improving QOL imo

It could be that Bioware started development on the GSF when they realised they could never have open world PvP (see Ilum at launch) in the game to the satisfaction of most PvP'ers, so jumped on the space thing.

They should put resources in bug fixing, but if this game had naught but months of bug fixing, people would cry "maintenance mode" and jump ship. We need steady content releases as well.

It could be that Bioware started development on the GSF when they realised they could never have open world PvP (see Ilum at launch) in the game to the satisfaction of most PvP'ers, so jumped on the space thing.

They should put resources in bug fixing, but if this game had naught but months of bug fixing, people would cry "maintenance mode" and jump ship. We need steady content releases as well.

Well for me this game has been in maintanence mode since 2.0 was released. Why ? no bug fixes , no class balance.

Well for me this game has been in maintanence mode since 2.0 was released. Why ? no bug fixes , no class balance.

There's been class adjustments - Operatives now get pulled out of cover. They've fixed a few bugs (largely CM related, admittedly) as well. Oh, and the exploit fixes for the PvP crowd.

It might not be "we fixed that rare instance in which you fall through the world in a never-ending loop and need to get a GM to save you", but I've not heard about that in this game.

There's been class adjustments - Operatives now get pulled out of cover. They've fixed a few bugs (largely CM related, admittedly) as well. Oh, and the exploit fixes for the PvP crowd.

It might not be "we fixed that rare instance in which you fall through the world in a never-ending loop and need to get a GM to save you", but I've not heard about that in this game.

There is plenty of issues that need to be fixed, like boss disappearing mid fight , falling off the ground for example, this happens every week , for many of people in my guild at least , specially on SAV. there is also a bug on last boss of TFB where 1 person can get all the loot without even rolling, happened to me at least twice and more people have mentioned too.

QT points that keep reseting, or just not working ljust like the priority transport ( not only the rep fleet one but also on ilum), people getting kicked out of a warzone if they die at the end , etc etc etc. There is plenty of stuff that should have been fixed already and it seems the more stuff they put out the less likely these things will be fixed. I am also not saying that these bugs are new , they have been around for quite some time as well, the ones concerning the GF have been around since it's release.

AS for class balance. We did had some changes, but nothing changed regarding viability for ranked for pvp dps / hps output for pve. It remains the same since 2.0

I would rather they focus on improving the core gaming experience instead of space mini game.

Agreed, GSF PvP is boring. Doing PVE Missions means to create an AI, seems to hard for the bioware guys. MB they can ask at lucas arts, they did a good job 20 years ago with ai in xwing vs tie...

the core gaming experience is low atm. boring ops, no nim, no real crafting just doing meaningless dailies for worthless basic comms is fairly senceless. but for the next 2-3 month nothing will change, they still hype GSF Mini Game, expect next real "bigger*" pve content at march. i bet 1 new boring daily-quest hub and nightmare mode for DF and DP.

*bigger for swtor meanings, u get more content in 1 wow addon then we got in 2 years of swtor...

i havent logged in since days, havent played or weeks, and i wont use another gametime card. this money is better invested in WoD, TESO, RoS or anything else with more PVE Content.

I would rather they focus on improving the core gaming experience instead of space mini game.

I agree, they also need to remove xp from the mini game since we don't need people leveling up outside the real game. They just cause problems when they get about lvl 40 and start trying to do FPs and have no ideas what they are doing

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.