The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Two items I would like to see added.

Fyrepony

1: Deploy shuttle beacon. When in an ops group, you would deploy a shuttle beacon, select the person and that person would have a quick travel to the ops location. Make it a CC item, or a legacy unlock in the end it does not matter. Would be useful for world bosses, slow loading friends, or just the person that is late to the party for faster starting of large group content.

2: Faction double, make it last an hour or three. That way you can save a little time to unlock that faction while an event is running or, just to finish up that last 300 points that would take two weeks under the normal system.

That is all I got, good luck and thanks for reading.

1: Deploy shuttle beacon. When in an ops group, you would deploy a shuttle beacon, select the person and that person would have a quick travel to the ops location. Make it a CC item, or a legacy unlock in the end it does not matter. Would be useful for world bosses, slow loading friends, or just the person that is late to the party for faster starting of large group content.

2: Faction double, make it last an hour or three. That way you can save a little time to unlock that faction while an event is running or, just to finish up that last 300 points that would take two weeks under the normal system.

That is all I got, good luck and thanks for reading.

1: Yes, yes, yesyesyesyes - this game would seriously benefit from a Summoning Stone (to use the WoW equivalent) mechanic for Ops groups.

2: Are you talking about a Reputation Boost that would function like the current Experience Boost items, but instead doubles the amount of Reputation you gain from turning in Rep Tokens? Sorry, I'm just not sure I understand what you're suggesting based on your phrasing there.

Ok as an example, you decided you want to grind Section X for the cool armor. So each week you can turn in 12000 rep. But if you have 3 toons, you could gain far more than 12k in a week. But you no matter how much you gain you are hard capped a week by 12k. This booster would add like a 3 hour buff to your legacy. And double that hard cap to 24000. So then you could grind the whole rep faction faster.

The idea came to me as I do Gree, I have 60k faction across 3 toons. But no matter what I do, I must waite 2 more weeks get to Champion cuz of the weekly cap that holds me back.

I doubt they'll add in the Rep bonuses because I would assume they'd have to allow it for all Rep vendors, meaning people could get rep tokens on multiple toons, use the bonus, and be to max rep on Section X or some such in two weeks from zero. I do think it's silly that I can't use my Champion requirement items until two weeks after the Gree event ends, but that's just how it goes.