How do I remove ships from ready list?

Grayseven

As far as i know there is no way to queue up with less than 5. So if you have more than that you can shuffle around which ones are shown, but you have to have at least five.

Picking up the cartel ships is pretty easy now, even if you don't like buying them with coins. I picked up all four for less than 1.5 million credits each. It was worth having them so I could swap ships in and out. (Plus I think the Ocula looks a lot better than the Sting.)

In the current GSF population, you'd still most likely get thrown against the same people. There aren't enough newbies with stock ships flying around to make their own games.

A heads up though, I switched from my main with mastered NovaDive to an alt with an absolutely stock one, and my performance was barely worse. The upgrades make some difference, but it is not THAT crucial. Pretty much whoever can oneshot your new ship, could probably oneshot your upgraded one, too.

I have a maxed out flashfire and the last time I played a game (last week) I was stil put in a game where neither side had anyone that knew what they were doing much less were flying upgraded ships, I also saw games that had scores of single digits to 1k because one side was full of aces and the other side seemed like it was their first game, so its either not working or theres just not enough people playing to make matchmaking viable.

Yeah, I'm still not a fan of the matchmaking system. I've been in games where I felt bad for what I was doing to others more often than I've seen nail-bitters that end up 1k to 9xx and I find the nail bitters more fun than shooting baby ducks in a barrel with a shotgun...so to speak.

I've taken the brand new ship out and I've run into games where its lack of upgrades wasn't an issue and other games where I was basically a free kill for the sharks so it would appear that the system is either A) bad or B) dealing with too small populations.