The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

More Old West type outfits and other outfits

rynlath

It appears that with the new blasters and a couple of the old ones that there is an "old west" type of look going. I'd like to see more dusters and more "old west" type hats though without goggles, glowing lights, or cloth covering your face....could also add the tooth pick in the mouth to the image of the hat........or god forbid maybe a cigar or something(though probably not because some j/a would think that smoking is being promoted).

also perhaps Luke Skywalker Bespin outfit would be cool, force unleashed outfits, and well maybe some blaster rifles that look like the stormtroopers from the movies (what were they the E11 or something like that) or even clone trooper blaster rifles.

I'd really like to see more curved lightsaber hilts

honestly at some time in the future it'd be nice if you perhaps a jedi could use a blaster, a bounty hunter blaster rifle, etc. I know it'd take reworking and stuff but just something that'd be nice in the future.....or maybe what I'm getting at is a little bit more freedom in choosing your character and they're attributes/weapons.... get away from the cookie cutter characters we have now. Also please, please allow us to start customizing our ships and perhaps change them also!!!! there is sooooooo much potential in Star Wars world lets go CRAZY!

Edited by rynlath

It appears that with the new blasters and a couple of the old ones that there is an "old west" type of look going. I'd like to see more dusters and more "old west" type hats though without goggles, glowing lights, or cloth covering your face....could also add the tooth pick in the mouth to the image of the hat........or god forbid maybe a cigar or something(though probably not because some j/a would think that smoking is being promoted).

Not really, apart from a few exceptions it's not really a star wars looks, and those exceptions are in the future.

also perhaps Luke Skywalker Bespin outfit would be cool, force unleashed outfits, and well maybe some blaster rifles that look like the stormtroopers from the movies (what were they the E11 or something like that) or even clone trooper blaster rifles.

Timeline?? if you could find similar looks in the right timeline, then I would agree, as it is lets wait 3600 years.

I'd really like to see more curved lightsaber hilts

Yes please, and maybe a wavy hilt.

honestly at some time in the future it'd be nice if you perhaps a jedi could use a blaster, a bounty hunter blaster rifle, etc. I know it'd take reworking and stuff but just something that'd be nice in the future.....or maybe what I'm getting at is a little bit more freedom in choosing your character and they're attributes/weapons.... get away from the cookie cutter characters we have now. Also please, please allow us to start customizing our ships and perhaps change them also!!!! there is sooooooo much potential in Star Wars world lets go CRAZY!

This won't happen, when they restricted weapons to classes they wanted it to be permanent, which is why we have no abilities for weapons we can't use, so they can say "even if we gave you the weapons you couldn't use them">

Not really, apart from a few exceptions it's not really a star wars looks, and those exceptions are in the future.

Please stop saying it's not a star wars look. That's just your opinion (and I really hate saying that, because it sounds like such a cop-out response, but this time it is true).

There are examples of this in the lore, both contemporary and in the future.

By your reasoning, there should be very few looks in star wars if they have to be "common" to make it in the game.

Contemporary

Future

Do you really need a ton of different examples to "allow" the devs to put more in the game?

Please stop saying it's not a star wars look. That's just your opinion (and I really hate saying that, because it sounds like such a cop-out response, but this time it is true).

There are examples of this in the lore, both contemporary and in the future.

By your reasoning, there should be very few looks in star wars if they have to be "common" to make it in the game.

Contemporary

Future

Do you really need a ton of different examples to "allow" the devs to put more in the game?

Ok, they contemporary western example looks rather good, and no I don't need loads of examples just a few good ones, like the one you provided.

I know It's just my opinion, it's just that that looks often ends up looking tacky, if it stays as good as the example you provided (the contemporary not the future one which is tacky I think) then I have no problem with it.

And yes I know it's still just my opinion, but I can't offer anyone else's opinion.

Edited by AlexDougherty

well if you look at a lot of the trooper outfits they look dang near like clone troopers and storm troopers maybe more towards the clone troopers and there are a couple of blasters that do look like regular star wars blasters that Han and Look carried. So, it's not that far a stretch to have a look like the blasters, not to mention there is the hat like what's his name cad bane or something like that from the clone war cartons already in game.