So I play on pvp server, BUT where is pvp???

Ventrez

I for one am really busy during the week and I'm only level 15. I'm sure all this activity will pick up by the time people who have hardly any time reach around 30, it will get very active with PvP situations.

The thing is most areas are seperated into Sith and Republic areas...which are divided by invisible walls or sand/snow storms which you cant walk through... sorta annoying.

I would also like to know. I made it to Nar Shadaa yesterday and got all exited about the "contested zones" but could only find NPCs.

There is the bonus missions on the planet at around level 30. You will quest in the same areas as the republic there.

Anyway... The topic

I also play on Hex Droid all in all i have seen 6 Republic players.

4 on Tatooine (where i got killed twice once at a hard champion and one when i walked past the republic with the poison quest). And then i killed a few because i got annoyed at that part...

Then i have seen 2 on Nar Shadaa.

Overall it seem that very few quests take you to the same quest area. Its more like here and there you intercept a enemy player that is on his/her way to a quest while you are on your way to your own.

But then again there simply might not be any republic players on this server... But... Yeah its sad over how little pvp there have been so far.

All I see on these forums is mass QQ. Everyone neeeds to realise that, though bioware has been making this game for a while, It is much different when the game goes public. There are going to be issues that need to be fixed, classes that need to be debuffed or buffed, and certain internal changes. Maybe BW will get rid of these invisible walls eventually. You can also put into consideration that not everyone on a PVP server is in a race to 50 mentality and if you are then that means that you're mainly QUESTING to get to 50 not focused on WPVP for now.

There is the bonus missions on the planet at around level 30. You will quest in the same areas as the republic there.

Anyway... The topic

I also play on Hex Droid all in all i have seen 6 Republic players.

4 on Tatooine (where i got killed twice once at a hard champion and one when i walked past the republic with the poison quest). And then i killed a few because i got annoyed at that part...

Then i have seen 2 on Nar Shadaa.

Overall it seem that very few quests take you to the same quest area. Its more like here and there you intercept a enemy player that is on his/her way to a quest while you are on your way to your own.

But then again there simply might not be any republic players on this server... But... Yeah its sad over how little pvp there have been so far.

Its not about the server, its about the game, i cant find any enemy player in the most populated EU server, and im almost 40

Edited by Shortcake

Its not about the server, its about the game, i cant find any enemy player in the most populated EU server, and im almost 40

Yeah thats kinda what i was thinking also. Its sad that they failed so much... Tbh they might as well convert the pvp servers into pve servers its like they added pvp servers just to make people shut up.

Unfortunately it seems the game is set up so you barely ever cross paths with the enemy faction.

Grrrrrrrreat for PvP.....

I am lvl 40 and have only come across the enemy faction a couple of times. Almost to lvl cap and seen then enemy on a PvP server a couple times...

I feel kinda betrayed by them actually, I play MMOs for pvp, and I thought this game would have it.

It seems they made a PvE game and added some warzones for pvp, and watch many many pvpers will be gone in a couple months. 3 warzones does not make a PvE game into a PvP game.

I have had 2 mass world pvp fights 40+ on each side, and have found pvp on Tatooine whenever I have looked for it. I have also been ganked quite often, I am not sure if yal are just not appropriate level or just not looking.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.