The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

An in-depth look at combat: Savage Opress

Beniboybling

Well I personally believe that Malgus has proven himself capable of many of the strength feats that Savage has shown himself able to be, and given that Malgus could be challenged even by a Padawan I'd say that Savage wouldn't have such a dominating track record.

Might I ask who that was?

Aryn Leener of course, its outright stated she managed to weather the force of his attacks.

Leneer wasn't a Padawan, I don't think. Would have to read through the book again to be sure.

Edit: I'm wondering if I should point you to Legend's thread on her.

Edit2: OK, I just flipped through Deceived, and Aryn's reference to being a Padawan is past-tense, as in she's not a Padawan at that time.

Edited by Aurbere

When I said complacent, I meant that many Jedi of the time had chosen not to heed the warnings of the then Jedi Dooku. He had tried to warn the Council that the Sith still existed and they didn't listen.

As for the Niman thing it might not have been the form of choice, but most of the Jedi of that time period never expected to have to fight a war. Thus they practiced a form that suited their needs during that time period. The majority of Jedi had at least some knowledge of Niman, its what was used during that time. Now that changed once the Clone Wars started, but prior to that there was no need to practice the more aggressive forms. Although many Jedi still choose to.

Almost none of the Jedi during the Clone wars used Niman the most popular form was actually Ataru.

Almost all of the Niman Users died at the battle of Geonosis.

Leneer wasn't a Padawan, I don't think. Would have to read through the book again to be sure.

Edit: I'm wondering if I should point you to Legend's thread on her.

Edit2: OK, I just flipped through Deceived, and Aryn's reference to being a Padawan is past-tense, as in she's not a Padawan at that time.

I want more info on Ven Zallow! Y he have to die?! :mad: Also Darach too.