(APAC) <Corvus> Republic and <Korvus> Empire Recruitment Thread

Pandoras_Jar

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Blackire,

Just /who Corvus (Rep) or Korvus (Imp) and message a guildie and ask if you can talk to an Officer - I am currently on as I type this message and should be on for most of the day (snow outside makes me hide inside).

Hope to chat soon ^^

• 4 weeks later...

Corvus is still accepting players - if you are new to the game or been here for a while and think Corvus might be the guild for you then feel free to grab a guild invite.

We're had a busy week this week working on Conquests, had lots of ops and pvp going on.

Welcome to all the new members that have joined us so far ^^

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Still have spaces in both Imperial and Republic guilds for players who are looking for a friendly guild to hang around and play the game with.

For players new to raiding, our Saturday afternoon group (2:30pm NZ) is a great place to start learning in an environment that is helpful and laid-back - if you want to know how to gear, your role/rotation etc then just ask, no question is too silly.

While the guild is getting close to winding it down for the year with our Christmas Event (we do take a small break from scheduling ops over the Christmas/New Year break) we will be back into it next year, clearing and gearing and having fun.

So if you are interested in joining head to the guild website or /who Corvus (Republic) or /who Korvus (Imperial) and talk to someone online in the guild for more information or an invite ^^

Have fun gaming ^^

• 4 weeks later...

Can I get a bump?

Why yes I can ^^

Welcome to everyone who has joined lately! Great to meet so many new people =) If you are after a casual/social guild that dabbles in all aspects of SWTOR then feel free to get in touch and see if Corvus/Korvus is for you.

Hey there =)

Application should be approved now - Just /who Korvus (Imp) or /who Corvus (Rep) in-game and it will bring up a list of who is online and then just whisper someone and they should be able to invite or get ahold of someone that can =) - most of us log-in around 6pm NZ or after though there might be the odd player on during the day =)

Hope to see you in guild soon =)

• 2 weeks later...
I would like to join both Corvus and Korvus as I have characters on both sides, I am a returning player with a Level 60 trooper that I need to level up and a bunch of other lowbie alts, currently focusing on Jedi Knight as a Guardian with the intent to tank in PvE and PvP areas. Because you are on NZ time it is late late night for me which is perfect as I work in the day and have two small children, so evenings are hard but late night is always open. I have submitted an application under my Enjin account name of Ineluki. You can find me in game as Ocot most days. Thanks!

It is a must if you're raiding/pvping, just makes communication a lot easier and quicker, though you don't need to be on it all the time unless you want to join in on the usual banter that happens while we are doing own own thing =) . Though you don't need to talk, listening is absolutely fine =)

Welcome Ineluki, I've approved your application on the website =) Will find you in-game and get an invite out to you.

See you in-game ^^

It is a must if you're raiding/pvping, just makes communication a lot easier and quicker, though you don't need to be on it all the time unless you want to join in on the usual banter that happens while we are doing own own thing =) . Though you don't need to talk, listening is absolutely fine =)

Welcome Ineluki, I've approved your application on the website =) Will find you in-game and get an invite out to you.

See you in-game ^^

ok. already applied.