One time password required

Obilam

Hey,

I manage to get into the game roughly once every two days, but I've started getting this message everytime I log in.

I'll only get it once per day, but this is the 4th day in a row where I've logged in and got it and had to wait for an email. Thankfully they come fairly quick, but why is this happening so often?

Regards

*EDIT*

I love it. just read the email..... "You have attempted and action....." hmm.... yeah, I logged in.

Edited by Obilam

Do you change networks often? This happened to me when I went to a hotel room instead my house. A security key would help with that then.

At least you get the email right away, I've had to call customer support to have them manually send it each time.

Off topic, but slightly on, this game might have the best customer support I've ever experienced.

Hey,

I manage to get into the game roughly once every two days, but I've started getting this message everytime I log in.

I'll only get it once per day, but this is the 4th day in a row where I've logged in and got it and had to wait for an email. Thankfully they come fairly quick, but why is this happening so often?

Regards

*EDIT*

I love it. just read the email..... "You have attempted and action....." hmm.... yeah, I logged in.

Get the security key app on android/ios, Its A LOT faster,works everytime and you get an extra 100cc a month.The one-time password system is teribble and half the time too slow because of the amount of players trying to log in.

Edited by Hezip

Hey,

Regards

*EDIT*

One of the things that activates the OTP is if you haven't logged in for over a day (it's not exactly 24hours though, but not sure how much the leeway is), so if you are logging in every other day this will be the cause of the OTP.

I hope this gets solved...

You can keep your hopes up but this will probably never get 'fixed'.Like everyone here is recommending get the security key app. FOR FREE you have faster login,more secure account,100cc a month and always works ( once oyu have the app your phone doesnt need to be connected to the internet for the app to work :) ).

I've started getting this message as well... which is strange considering my IP has been the same for at least a month (based on IPs used to log into my email account).

As for the security app, sadly EA doesn't consider 10% market share in average in European countries to be high enough to make an app.

Edited by GuruVII