The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Hk-51

bhunter

Hey all who works with SWTOR!

First of all I have to say that after 2years break, im back, and now is the game really fun to come back and play again, thank you for that.

The last day I made complet HK-51 droid the quest, really cool, and so a little disappointing.

1. None of droid equipment can be put in the dye-colors, why?

2. There is only 1custom look to HK which is pretty easy to get by: CZ-198, but unfortunately i was disappointed, that looks horrible.

TIP:

Upgrades to HK-51 is now and should be close at your hand!

¤ 1. Equipment that can be put in color modules in.

¤ 2. Second More custom look!

Pleas this should be great for every SW fan to have, special looks in Cartelmarket also should be nice.

many thanks for a great and nice SW-game to play!

//best regards.

Mats "Boba Fett". in Sweden.

Edited by bhunter

Agreed that the CZ skin is pretty bad, but just so you know, there is a second skin already available: the BH-7X skin from the Bounty Broker Association reputation vendor (the reputation you can gain through the Bounty Contract Week Event each month). That one looks a lot better in my opinion although I personally prefer his basic skin.

There is also a "Watchtower" skin that was on the Public Test Server but hasn't made it into the actual game yet - hopefully this will be showing up in the near future (especially because it looks really cool).

Why we exchanged looks, yes why not, you could ask yourself.

- But please, better of one color on their equipment, why you look like others.

Bioware has done well with the game, your chracter dont look like others do, all classes do not look like same.

Other companions in you quest story have many changing customlooks, i ask for some few more to HK-51.

You can replaced a qustion to you self, why you change colors on all on your other Equipment, but not the droids, i consider it is a clean miss from the gamedevelopers, and few drwas and we can do it at driod gears son also.

I asking for more HK-51 customs, you have only twice!

I asking to dey my droid gear!