The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Tython Jedi and Padawans' Armor

Pingonaut

There are many very good looking Jedi/Padawan equipment that would likely be well received adaptive armor.

Heavy "traditional" Jedi robes worn by Guardians on Tython. We also need an adaptive version of the legs.

Male Female

This set is already in the game as orange, kind of. The current one is gaudy and has the dreaded shoulder pads.

Better version

Finally, a great looking set you get as a Jedi Knight, only green. This really needs to be in the game, without changes.

Aspiring Knight's Set

I hope I'm not "presuming too much" by saying a large amount of players would love these sets to be added, they really (to me) best fit what a Padawan and Jedi in this era looks like.

Edited by Pingonaut
fixed spacing

Finally, a great looking set you get as a Jedi Knight, only green. This really needs to be in the game, without changes.

Aspiring Knight's Set

I hope I'm not "presuming too much" by saying a large amount of players would love these sets to be added, they really (to me) best fit what a Padawan and Jedi in this era looks like.

While I like the original green version of the Aspiring Knight's Vest, I really REALLY want the orange version of it to be available as adaptive armor (pictures aren't not mine). I really want that one for my female Jedi Shadow, as I think of it as a more ideal choice of clothing for fighting with a double-bladed lightsaber than long robes and a skirt. Plus, it would look a little bit more like Satele Shan, and I'm not opposed to a bare midriff :p

While I like the original green version of the Aspiring Knight's Vest, I really REALLY want the orange version of it to be available as adaptive armor (pictures aren't not mine). I really want that one for my female Jedi Shadow, as I think of it as a more ideal choice of clothing for fighting with a double-bladed lightsaber than long robes and a skirt. Plus, it would look a little bit more like Satele Shan, and I'm not opposed to a bare midriff :p

I'd be happy with both, really. Though the green version is the original, for some reason those two sets have the same names.

It's hard to tell from the pictures that you provide b/c they are too dark, but it appears that the first two pictures are the Relnex Set

The male is using a heavier-looking armor, not hard to see. They're both using different pants than the Relnex set.

Always wanted them for players :l

http://i.imgur.com/EcnCOLc.png

Notice how this guy's tabard starts on the chestpiece and ends on the leg piece. The brown cloth.

Relnex set has awful pants that aren't matching. Original Relnex has a different pair!

And yeah, this fella has really subtle and nice extra leather (?) padding on his robes, which is far better and more acceptable than steel shoulder pads: )

I hate how the shoulder pads managed to ruin the great looks of the Legacy armor and the two cartel market ones. :l

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

Always wanted them for players :l

http://i.imgur.com/EcnCOLc.png

Notice how this guy's tabard starts on the chestpiece and ends on the leg piece. The brown cloth.

Relnex set has awful pants that aren't matching. Original Relnex has a different pair!

And yeah, this fella has really subtle and nice extra leather (?) padding on his robes, which is far better and more acceptable than steel shoulder pads: )

I hate how the shoulder pads managed to ruin the great looks of the Legacy armor and the two cartel market ones. :l

Precisely. Subtle shoulder pads are the best shoulder pads for Jedi Guardians.

As far as I am aware, the first male chest piece is available, however, only as heavy and with hood up :[ Would love all them styles in pictures adaptive!

That's what I want, one with the hood down. Yeah, there are many available as heavy armor with the hood up, but none as adaptive armor with the hood down.