will there be more than one set of TCW bonus content

clonewarsisbest

before i get into this i dont want to see any rage comments so please dont put any up.

first off this is just a topic to talk about and the reason why i bring this up is because last week i was listen to a pod cast with a former story writer for the TCW about rebels and the bonus content (sorry i cant find it i looked and looked but couldnt find it if someone else does can you please put it on this thread). the writer said that by the time that they cancelled TCW they were already working on season 6 and 7 to the point where they were doing the some of the CGI for season 7. with this i was thinking that what if they did more than one set of bonus content of TCW, i think that they might do this because disney has said that the only reason why they cancelled TCW was because they wanted to do a different era, and since they have already worked on at least some of the stories they could still focus on rebels "the different era" and can do some TCW on the side. once again i only intent for this to become a discussion and i wanted to see what the community would think about this.

I would welcome this only if they fixed the fact that Anakin NEVER EVER had a Padawan.

Fact: Anakin DID have a Padawan and her name is Ahsoka Tano. There is nothing to be fixed. Giving him a student was a great move as it added to the character.

Edited by Kilikaa

Wow its obvious that some people never read books. Anakin was never a Jedi Master and he never had a padawan. If all of that was to be true first of Obi-Won would have been dead, and the fact that Order 66 that started the clone wars wasnt give until Anakin turned to the darkside.

Why would Obi-Wan need to die? Also Jedi Knights can have Padawans.

Wow its obvious that some people never read books. Anakin was never a Jedi Master and he never had a padawan. If all of that was to be true first of Obi-Won would have been dead, and the fact that Order 66 that started the clone wars wasnt give until Anakin turned to the darkside.

Perhaps you should brush up on your lore.