Style of the smuggler

Revontal

A smuggler can wear anything and make it look good.:rak_03:

True story. :D

But I particularly like the relaxed jumpsuit top/gloves/boots and the concealed bodysuit pants. It just... fits a female Smuggler.

My lovely Scoundrel; http://i.imgur.com/uUHRWBU.png

I wouldn't wear it on any other toon (perhaps for companions such as Mako), but on my Smuggler it's just perfect. :D

Edited by Defecter

• 4 weeks later...
I use Mira's, would go for interstellar or rand's if I was male.

My Smuggle is a even killed for the most part but leans to the light.

With my sent, I use a woodland varactyl wirh hawkeye mint crystals in Zionist sabers. I, heve her as, she;s an Asian chick. I like the cape not obscuring her moves. She is gilded by love for all things and reason.

With My Mara, I use legendary armor, and enable the Reven mask he wears to be seen when a tension story progresses. He is a Socio-path, psyco-psysco. He is -10,000 and wants absolute power.

• 2 weeks later...
Personally I just switched my outfit to the THORN cosmetic gear minus the helmet. Instead of the helm I wear one of those wide brimmed hats. It's a pretty cool looking outfit. All black. I'll take a screenshot and post it later.

I wear the unfettered trenchcoat, along with the Covert Imp pilot pants, gloves, and helmet, and the Pub pilot boots (the ones with the kneepads). Freaking love that outfit, no matter what class, lol. Edited by Xakthul
I'm f*cking stupid