The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

TINY Satele Shan bug

Nizari

I have seen plenty of bugs but this one takes the cake, in conversations she shows up 3 inches tall, she even looks up at me as I'm looking down and everyone carries on like nothing is out of place.

I couldn't stop laughing.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v412/Allythecat/lol.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v412/Allythecat/lol2.jpg

Edited by Nizari

I have seen plenty of bugs but this one takes the cake, in conversations she shows up 3 inches tall, she even looks up at me as I'm looking down and everyone carries on like nothing is out of place.

I couldn't stop laughing.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v412/Allythecat/lol.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v412/Allythecat/lol2.jpg

Oh man, that's great, hope you didn't step on her.

I found another little thing worth looking at during the end of an Alderaan PvP warzone.

Skip to 4:00

Haha, that's hysterical. That hasn't happened to me, but in one cutscene she was completely invisible so I was talking to an empty chair. I thought it was kind of funny how I and the rest of the Jedi Council were all talking to this empty chair like we were crazy.

This bug just happened to me last night. Is this for real ?

LOL, come on guys. I am a patient guy, but this kind of bug is embarassing.

I am sure there is a laundry list of priorities for Bioware to fix, but really...this one for the sake of saving face to the rest of the other MMO makers out there, fix it now so you can keep your pride...

LOL, I dont think I ever saw a bug like this one in any game MMO or RPG I have ever played.

:D

I had that happen once as well, the empty chair is because she's only 3" tall and thus under the table from that point of view.

I started a trooper last night and in one cut-scene one of the Havoc Squad guys become 3" tall as well.

This bug has been happening since the 11/11/11 weekend beta for sure and even though it is annoying, I laugh EVERY time! I believe it happens through out that whole one quest line, every time you are in the Jedi Boardroom or whatever it is called, Satele is tiny like a bug or you can't see her at all because the bug is in the chair. I just want to pick her up and put her in my pocket!:cool:

This bug just happened to me last night. Is this for real ?

LOL, come on guys. I am a patient guy, but this kind of bug is embarassing.

I am sure there is a laundry list of priorities for Bioware to fix, but really...this one for the sake of saving face to the rest of the other MMO makers out there, fix it now so you can keep your pride...

LOL, I dont think I ever saw a bug like this one in any game MMO or RPG I have ever played.

:D

Hahaha.

Come on guys, I'm a patient guy but -IMMEDIATELY JUMPS ON BUG IN INSULTING FASHION.-

Hahaha.

Come on guys, I'm a patient guy but -IMMEDIATELY JUMPS ON BUG IN INSULTING FASHION.-

umm.. really ??? What is so insulting about my post ?? jumps on? what am I jumping on?

Did I mention all of the other major/minor bugs that people are ranting about on multiple posts in multiple walls of text?

That's right, no I did not. Why? Because they are forgivable and do not detract from the game.

But when you have a major character in a STORY DRIVEN MMO, 3 inches tall hiding under her chair in the Jedi Council room, that without a doubt tis absolutely ridiculous and laughable to the point of embarassment.

With that said, I still play and still enjoy the game. So please rub 2 brain cells together before making another post.

Edited by JediRaffa

umm.. really ??? What is so insulting about my post ?? jumps on? what am I jumping on?

Did I mention all of the other major/minor bugs that people are ranting about on multiple posts in multiple walls of text?

That's right, no I did not. Why? Because they are forgivable and do not detract from the game.

But when you have a major character in a STORY DRIVEN MMO, 3 inches tall hiding under her chair in the Jedi Council room, that without a doubt to absolutely ridiculous and laighable to the point of embarassment.

With that said, I still play and still enjoy the game. So please rub 2 brain cells together before making another post.

Apparently you aren't aware of what you are typing so maybe you should take your own advice and 'rub 2 brain cells together before making another post.'

Implying that Bioware should be embarrassed for what looks to be a scaling bug that happens because these cutscenes are executed in real time and should fix it to 'save face' from other MMOs is a little insulting. You know, I can say "Well, I won't call you stupid" and still call you stupid. It just makes the previous part of my statement false. Kind of like what you did, implying you are a patient person, but then stating that Bioware should quickly address this issue to save face.

Edited by Yuuj

Has anyone seen the bug where in cut-scenes your companions will be naked? I didn't start seeing it until i hit lvl 40ish on my Consular. In one cut-scene, all of my companions were wearing their underwear. They even wore their undies in the final cut-scene of the game (when you finish the consular story). Kinda humorous.

Has anyone seen the bug where in cut-scenes your companions will be naked? I didn't start seeing it until i hit lvl 40ish on my Consular. In one cut-scene, all of my companions were wearing their underwear. They even wore their undies in the final cut-scene of the game (when you finish the consular story). Kinda humorous.

My favorites are still when your companion continues to fall... over and over again during the course of a conversation.

Apparently you aren't aware of what you are typing so maybe you should take your own advice and 'rub 2 brain cells together before making another post.'

Implying that Bioware should be embarrassed for what looks to be a scaling bug that happens because these cutscenes are executed in real time and should fix it to 'save face' from other MMOs is a little insulting. You know, I can say "Well, I won't call you stupid" and still call you stupid. It just makes the previous part of my statement false. Kind of like what you did, implying you are a patient person, but then stating that Bioware should quickly address this issue to save face.

Stupid is quite different from embarassment. Someone can be embarrased by something but certainly not be stupid which invalidates your argument right there.

When you rollout a professional product to millions of paying customers, there are bugs that are forgivable and then there are some things that from a professional standpoint are completely not acceptable.

I do not know what line of work you are in but for the sake of this discussion, lets assume you are a car manufacturer. Its safe to say that perhaps there could be some minor mechanical / cosmetic issues which could have been done better but for whatever reason, made it to the assembly line as is. Let's say cup holders in bad spots or even the windshield wiper a tad too high or low on the steering column.

But if I told you that the same car manufacturer put the windshield wiper handle lets say on the roof of the car or in another inane and impractable spot, wouldn't you say that something like that should be fixed right away? Sure, the windshield wiper still works, but really? on the roof of the car and not on the steering column where its in better reach for the driver ?

I can give you a ton of examples if you'd like. Dont you see my point yet ?