Decent Bonus Series Questlines. And Krayt Dragons.

Duradel

I just want to know if anyone has played any planet bonus series that are actually worth going through? Ones with an interesting story line or interesting bosses.

And while i'm making this thread, I want to ask if it's possible to kill a Krayt Dragon in this game? I did most of the quests in Tatooine and most of the heroics I could find, but was disappointed to find no quests concerning Krayt Dragons, nor any dragon bosses I could find. Any class able to kill on? Or is there a quest regarding them that I missed?

I ran all across the Tatooine deserts and couldn't find any Krayts. As far as I know, they aren't in game. Unless they are hiding, in which case, I must be blind. Their skeletons are as big as a building. I would like a Krayt World Boss Battle.

I ran all across the Tatooine deserts and couldn't find any Krayts. As far as I know, they aren't in game. Unless they are hiding, in which case, I must be blind. Their skeletons are as big as a building. I would like a Krayt World Boss Battle.

Same, I looked all over Tatooine and found nothing. The codex entry (which you can find via the bones in the graveyard) says they haven't been spotted for decades. If there isn't some kind of world boss battle in the future it would be such a missed opportunity! It's always giant boring robots as world boss battles, never anything interesting like a freaking DRAGON!

lol, most disappointing in-game moment for me so far was:

"zomg there's a sand demon in there! they are Krayt Dragons only natural predators!"

then i see a skeleton of a Krayt Dragon, and think "wow... this is gonna be epic!!!", go into the instance, there's rocks falling around everywhere, epic music, amazing atmosphere... and the sand demon is just a little bigger than me =[

such a let-down.

• 4 weeks later...
lol, most disappointing in-game moment for me so far was:

"zomg there's a sand demon in there! they are Krayt Dragons only natural predators!"

then i see a skeleton of a Krayt Dragon, and think "wow... this is gonna be epic!!!", go into the instance, there's rocks falling around everywhere, epic music, amazing atmosphere... and the sand demon is just a little bigger than me =[

such a let-down.

Im with ya!!

I did like the "confronting your true nature" part.