[Bug] Female Skin under Republic Dancer's Bottom and others

Aikion

why would they break something on purpose? that wouldn't make any sense.

Well, I didn't really think they did it on purpose.

But I kind of had a paranoid worry that maybe they did, to get people to stop wearing them.

To appease people like that crazy thread starter on the general forum.

The fact that they mysteriously seem unwilling to fix it... ah well.

I think this may be the new normal.

Anyway, they made and sold those cartel outfits, and people bought them, and this bug ruins them. Please fix it.

Well, I didn't really think they did it on purpose.

But I kind of had a paranoid worry that maybe they did, to get people to stop wearing them.

To appease people like that crazy thread starter on the general forum.

The fact that they mysteriously seem unwilling to fix it... ah well.

I think this may be the new normal.

Anyway, they made and sold those cartel outfits, and people bought them, and this bug ruins them. Please fix it.

I totally thought the same thing when I relized how long this was taking. It makes no sense why they would break something on purpose, but I really can't think of firstly, why the heck they would mess with something if it wasn't broken.

And secondly why they would be so incompetent to not fix it within almost a months time. There are people that mod for game like Skyrim/Fallout and what have you that can fix a simple texture/mesh bug like this within a week. And they don't even get paid.

Given they crank out a new skimpy outfit every other cartel pack and how long the devs can take to fix even a simple bug I doubt its intentional.

Either way they really need to get hopping on this. It should be an easy fix. Tired of seeing the back of my knees where my kneecaps should be.

Why something may not show up on the bug list:

4. It doesn’t affect gameplay enough, and the list needs to be kept to a reasonable size. Generally, this will include bugs with art (floating rock!), typos, voice overs, sound effects, and other small things. However, there will always be exceptions to this, especially when the bug is related to combat.

Edited by Zerileth

I noticed that today on someone who was otherwise nicely dressed up. Her underwear looked awful, I believe it was one of the slave girl lowers, and looks just like she's smuggling a square on her butt. It is awful, and I also have a couple of skimpy characters that I'm forced to put long pants on, because I can't stand to see this bugged up mess on her backside.