Looking for End game guild!

Doccox

Hey my name in game is Blukk and im currently a level 28 Sith Assassin. About a year ago i was in a very social guild with about 20 people in it. They were very much into operations and hard mode flash points. They were also on team speak and i loved every second of the time i spent with them. Im sort of looking for the same thing on this server.

Before 2014 i will most likely hit level 55, while studying rotations and spec trees so i can start getting back into my swing of things for end game runs. I'm planning on my main toon to be a tank, and my secondary to be DPS, with my third to be a healer of course.

I'm also very willing to help out members of the guild in any aspect, in game or not. Respect and good communication goes in hand with maintaining a good guild after all. Most likely i will be either in HM flash an OP or just randomly helping a lower level out on any planet!

So i will jut keep this plain and simple, im looking for a great SWTOR end game experience with great people on team speak or Vent. Message me in game or on here, i hope everyone has a great holiday!

Hey my name in game is Blukk and im currently a level 28 Sith Assassin. About a year ago i was in a very social guild with about 20 people in it. They were very much into operations and hard mode flash points. They were also on team speak and i loved every second of the time i spent with them. Im sort of looking for the same thing on this server.

Before 2014 i will most likely hit level 55, while studying rotations and spec trees so i can start getting back into my swing of things for end game runs. I'm planning on my main toon to be a tank, and my secondary to be DPS, with my third to be a healer of course.

I'm also very willing to help out members of the guild in any aspect, in game or not. Respect and good communication goes in hand with maintaining a good guild after all. Most likely i will be either in HM flash an OP or just randomly helping a lower level out on any planet!

So i will jut keep this plain and simple, im looking for a great SWTOR end game experience with great people on team speak or Vent. Message me in game or on here, i hope everyone has a great holiday!

Check out <Emperor's Hammer>! We are a PvE focused guild that also does progression raiding. Our team is currently 4/5 HM DF, 2/5 HM DP, 7/7 HM SV, and 5/5 HM TFB. We are very social, we primarily use our vent channel and a bunch of us hang out there on a daily basis. Since you're leveling a tank we are definitely interested in having you join us! Tanks are always rare :D

Anyways, if you're interested, check out our website (which is linked) and sign up for an account. Thanks to the ENJIN ultimate plan, we have a chat module on site, and officers of the guild are almost always on (myself in particular). Get a hold of me (Ezria) and we'll chat! Look forward to hearing from you!