How Pathetiq

Eeleek

Bioware. DYE MODULES.

Seriously? enough is Enough regarding them, I've spent loads on CC coins and to gamble to not get the colour robe i want.

OH wait let's get a few things clear first, i SUB yeah so should i be able to pick the colour of my robe without paying real money? YES!!!!!!

should F2P? HELL NO get my drift sort it out bioware.

I'm sure i'm Speaking for alot of CUSTOMERSright now.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Edited by Eeleek

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

instead of going to the cartel market, go to amazon. you get what you pay for with them. swtor is a game. the cartel market is not a game.

they're going to withhold content from both f2p accounts and subscribers so they can nickel and dime you. figure out what you're paying for. if you don't like dumping money into the cartel market for nothing, stop dumping money into the cartel market. that part of the game isn't for subscribers; that part of the game is a carnival con game.

I hear you. I just finished typing an email because I didn't win MegaMillions last night.

**** you too? I told them it's a slap in the face, I am the customer from ****s sake!? I buy a lotto ticket each week I support them and pay their salaries and this is how they treat me?

**** you too? I told them it's a slap in the face, I am the customer from ****s sake!? I buy a lotto ticket each week I support them and pay their salaries and this is how they treat me?

ok seriously, i know your joking, but i had plans. not winning the lottery really screwed up those plans. now i'm sitting at work today. not funny.

How can you compare that, to this? really...... Get a grip. Lawl. Completley differen't Scale and Category

How does it compare. Let's see. You get millions of people spending real money to acquire more money. Now in this game you have thousands of people spending real money on acquiring not money but rare items which can equal some serious credits.

It's freaking gambling don't be that guy and say it's not because it is.

it's not about winning millions and not going to work again and how you buy your tickets.

It's about having the colour robe i want like i should.

which should've been in the game before any of this Cartel crap.

Right so spending actual money on a dye pack which is completely randomized and you wanting what I'm assuming is one of the rarest drops from said dye pack has nothing to do with a role of the dice. You could like I don't know, run dailies or something for a week or two and buy a pack off the gtn.

Nope, And well out of 10 total packs, every single one of them was green.

Unfortunate maybe.

So forcing a PvP'er to do Daily PvE content. to get a colour for his robe, (Because the standard colours are somewhat dull) all because he doesn't want to pay real money on Gambling, Which i am fully against as a person.

COOL.

Edited by Eeleek

It's about having the colour robe i want like i should.

which should've been in the game before any of this Cartel crap.

While I do think the Cartel Market is very much like a lottery, I do agree with this part of Eeleek's statement. If you have dye packs in a game, where customisation is key, then yeah, really they should all be in game.

So forcing a PvP'er to do Daily PvE content. to get a colour robe, because he doesn't want to pay real money?

COOL.

Why not? You did some PvE when you levelled, and the dailies don't take a hell of a lot of time. Hell, you could even do them while waiting for the PvP queues to pop. Black Hole - 30 minutes at level 55, and a decent chunk of cash. Section X - about the same.

DYE MODULES.Seriously? enough is Enough regarding them, I've spent loads on CC coins and to gamble to not get the colour robe i want.

I suggest you read up on the term Randomness. The server which is randomly generating the contents of the dye packs can't read your mind. The bad news is that this means the server isn't able to ensure that you get what you want. The good news is that this also means that the reason the server didn't give you what you want was due to probability and coincidence, rather than the server actively disliking you.

OH wait let's get a few things clear first, i SUB yeah so should i be able to pick the colour of my robe without paying real money? YES!!!!!!

Why is that?

Do you get to pick which equipment drops when you kill a mob? Do you get to pick the contents of the Artifact Boxes you buy from commendation vendors? Do you get to pick when your abilities will Crit? Do you get to pick the results of your Crew Skill Missions? Why is it so obvious that those can be random, but dyes cannot?

Do you feel you have some legal or intrinsic right to dictate to Bioware what game abilities you have? Can I do that too? I'm a subscriber; I want my Sniper to be able to fly.

I half wouldn't mind but also they keep bringing back the same CARTEL PACKS, that once came wasnt supposed to come back! it's a dang joke!!!!!

Where did you get the idea that they were never coming back? That was never stated. Actually, quite the opposite. The Cartel Packs were said to be on embargo, which is pretty much defined as a reversible situation. I believe there were even some posts which explicitly said that the packs would be available again sometime in the future.

Edited by Malastare

Unfortunate maybe.

So forcing a PvP'er to do Daily PvE content. to get a colour for his robe, (Because the standard colours are somewhat dull) all because he doesn't want to pay real money on Gambling, Which i am fully against as a person.

COOL.

You could turn pvp comms in for money boxes.

Boom.

´the dye system is completelly ridiculous. Either you gamble to get the color you want , pay millions for 1 single dye module , or settle for a cheaper version, even if you are a sub. All my toons are black and red cause you know thats pretty much the only option left for me. Black and black is out of the quesiton as it costs so much on the gtn, for a single use dye. Imagine if I wanted to use black and black, black white or white black on different pieces :rolleyes:. Dye is pretty much a non feature for me atm

Do you get to pick which equipment drops when you kill a mob? Do you get to pick the contents of the Artifact Boxes you buy from commendation vendors? Do you get to pick when your abilities will Crit? Do you get to pick the results of your Crew Skill Missions? Why is it so obvious that those can be random, but dyes cannot?

Because these are functional items and dyes are comestic, that's pretty obvious to me. All this does is limit the options for a lot of people. Defenders gonna defend anyway so I don't know why I even bother.

Edited by tekhiun

Unfortunate maybe.

COOL.

Well how do you make credits because if you're truly a PvPer then you need around 2 million just for augments and min/maxing your gear. You're going to have to do something to pay for those kinds of things.

Yano i'd even go with the fact you could pay, for what dye you wanted.

Even that would just be better.

800CC Black on black.

600CC Black on white.

ETC...

You can change your own appearance this way?

so why not robes?

i don't even gamble in cards so why would i want to doit in the game?

also why aren't they even craftable for that fact, why is everything that is coming into the game via a market.

Truth say should be that these items are crafted and if you're F2P you pay, nuff said i don't know a better way they could doit.

before you play this game is there anything in the EULA saying the micro transactions would be gambling?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.