The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Are cartel items account wide available?

Evylyn

I'm looking in the market and wanting to get something but I'm iffy about it because I'm not sure if the items will be account wide. Are all items account wide or just some? If only some are, which ones?

Very little of the items on the CM are "account wide" which is why we have the collections system.

Unlocks are typically account wide (cathar, appearance modifiers, FP/WZ access, quickbar slots, etc).

For everything else there is the collections. You purchase items off the CM once, and can unlock on other chars for a reduced price (1/3 typically). This holds for items found in packs (but not for dyes).

So a cathar unlock will be account wide, a tauntaun for 3000cc will be for one char but is unlockable on others for 1000cc Buy one pack for 320CC find a varactyl unlock on others for 600CC

Very little of the items on the CM are "account wide" which is why we have the collections system.

Unlocks are typically account wide (cathar, appearance modifiers, FP/WZ access, quickbar slots, etc).

For everything else there is the collections. You purchase items off the CM once, and can unlock on other chars for a reduced price (1/3 typically). This holds for items found in packs (but not for dyes).

So a cathar unlock will be account wide, a tauntaun for 3000cc will be for one char but is unlockable on others for 1000cc Buy one pack for 320CC find a varactyl unlock on others for 600CC

I've just bought the Gold Scalene Set from the Cartel Market and it hasn't entered my collection? Why is this? The image of the set is there in my collection but it is still greyed out. I did want it for my other chars too...

Edited by Baytiger

I've just bought the Gold Scalene Set from the Cartel Market and it hasn't entered my collection? Why is this? The image of the set is there in my collection but it is still greyed out. I did want it for my other chars too...

U have to bind all the pieces to one toon first