Charity stream on 12/21

Gudarzz

Just wanted to let everyone know we will be doing a charity stream starting this Saturday (12/21). All the familiar faces will be there, including Justbodies, Murkin, Synnfull (hopefully <3), and myself. Last time we raised over $1100 for Toys for Tots (Check out the video). We hope everyone can stop by and root us on as we stream SWTOR for 24 hours!

There will be prizes, giveaways, and tournaments all throughout the stream. <Suckafish> has kindly donated millions of credits, rare items, and taun faun codes. We have also expanded our stream dream team to include Bobcow, Emilygrace, and Kaelona.

The 24 hour marathon will begin on Saturday (12/21) afternoon PST.

Streamers:

Justbodies

Murkin

Bobcow

Kaelona

Emilygrace

Gudarzz

Thanks to Torocast for the shoutout!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hat goes off to each and every one of you.

I will be donating some money on one of your guys stream, there is people out here in this world that need money way more than I do and I like helping out when I can.

It is very nice to see this kind of jester from this server, I applaud and support this event. ;)

Just wanted to let everyone know we will be doing a charity stream starting this Saturday (12/21). All the familiar faces will be there, including Justbodies, Murkin, Synnfull (hopefully <3), and myself. Last time we raised over $1100 for Toys for Tots (Check out the video). We hope everyone can stop by and root us on as we stream SWTOR for 24 hours!

There will be prizes, giveaways, and tournaments all throughout the stream. <Suckafish> has kindly donated millions of credits, rare items, and taun faun codes. We have also expanded our stream dream team to include Bobcow, Emilygrace, and Kaelona.

The 24 hour marathon will begin on Saturday (12/21) afternoon PST.

Streamers:

Justbodies

Murkin

Bobcow

Kaelona

Emilygrace

Gudarzz

Thanks to Torocast for the shoutout!

Yes Gudarzz I (synnfull) will be able to do this but not for the full 24 hours as i have a visitation and funeral that i have to attend for a friend that passed away over the weekend.

Maybe he'd get more viewers if you donated to duel him.

he's afraid to duel someone as good as me. anyways I unsubbed, ill decide when I get back to montreal if I'm gonna keep this silly game up or not. it's full of stupid losers who can barely kill me 1v6 and who think ruining a community event in a dying game is fun.

Edited by PacifismActivist

Why u have such passion on proving yourself better than someone at something that he doesn't have passion at all?

Its a lose-lose situation. If u lose, it would be a real shame. if u win u can't gain any pride on defeating someone who spend most of his time in the game healing :eek:

he's afraid to duel someone as good as me. anyways I unsubbed, ill decide when I get back to montreal if I'm gonna keep this silly game up or not. it's full of stupid losers who can barely kill me 1v6 and who think ruining a community event in a dying game is fun.
Edited by porthis

I'll take a bet on that half of your hp. I think I have a chance :D

Say it with gold.

moophy you realize I'd beat you with rougly half of my HP and most of my important cooldowns right? also my girlfriend hit 3k hps before bobcowz did, too bad she doesn't stream :'( (she wanted me to mention this hehe). she credits her frequent showering and overall beauty and lack of greasyness.

moophy you realize I'd beat you with rougly half of my HP and most of my important cooldowns right? also my girlfriend hit 3k hps before bobcowz did, too bad she doesn't stream :'( (she wanted me to mention this hehe). she credits her frequent showering and overall beauty and lack of greasyness.

but the eyebrows tho