Faction Population

Goey

Trolls aside, no one but Bioware knows what the actual population numbers are. Whenever I jump on fleet, there are usually multiple instances on either side.

For PvE progression, only 3 guilds have cleared all current top tier content (including NiM TFB & S&V), 2 are on pub side. It seems like in general the pub side has more quality progression guilds clearing content faster - this coming from someone who plays mostly on the Imp side.

For PvP, it's pretty much a toss-up depending on when you happen to log in. Most of the "best" PvPers transferred to PvP servers.

Trolls aside, no one but Bioware knows what the actual population numbers are. Whenever I jump on fleet, there are usually multiple instances on either side.

For PvE progression, only 3 guilds have cleared all current top tier content (including NiM TFB & S&V), 2 are on pub side. It seems like in general the pub side has more quality progression guilds clearing content faster - this coming from someone who plays mostly on the Imp side.

For PvP, it's pretty much a toss-up depending on when you happen to log in. Most of the "best" PvPers transferred to PvP servers.

Pretty much sums it up.

Imperial side sucks like hell at PvE. But they have a bit more PvP players. So depends on what your looking for.

One of the most biast things I've read.

I didn't realize The Covenant was 10/10 HM DF/DP and 12/12 NiM TFB/S&V. Please update the progression thread.

:p

Excluding the top couple of guilds there are more PvE Pub based guilds that run content, don't really know why that struck such a nerve.. There are a lot of Imp side pvpers, more-so than I'd say there are on pub side, but they predominantly do regular warzones as most people enjoy pointing out.

Excluding the top couple of guilds there are more PvE Pub based guilds that run content, don't really know why that struck such a nerve.. There are a lot of Imp side pvpers, more-so than I'd say there are on pub side, but they predominantly do regular warzones as most people enjoy pointing out.

I think it was more of how he said it than what he said, but I'm not them. :cool:

I think it was more of how he said it than what he said, but I'm not them. :cool:

Pretty much this. Haters gonna hate, but without any accomplishments to support your statements it's just yap.

As previously stated, I agree that the Republic side overall has a higher number of consistent, quality, PvE progression guilds. But the skill cap is the same; there are guilds and players on both sides who have cleared the same level of content.

"Sucks like hell" is just plain ignorant.

Here's my take on it:

Rep side has a ton of players.. a mix of good/bad/ugly. Plenty of PvE guilds.. not too many are top tier ready.

Imp side also has a lot of players.. There is some PvE coordination here as well, but it is very scattered.

In the end.. and this goes for everyone who plays this game.. you are not going to do top-tier content with a run-of-the-mill team. It takes a special group of 8 or 16 guys/gals who can put in the effort to learn the fights. And just because you put in the effort does not mean you can beat the content either.. if you are bad... then you are bad. Stick to story mode.

As for PvP.. with the unranked matches... it all depends on who you queue with. If you get in a group with some pros.. then you will probably win on either side, Rep or Imp. The only time this doesn't hold true is when there is a 4man group on the other side.

There is a strong power in grouping with good players. Take my advice in avoiding the baddies.

Bottom line: you can't make a bad choice in Factions on Jedi Covenant. Just pick the side you like better and enjoy.

Damn, didn't know this would drive peeps so damn crazy! The (good) Imps I was refering to was NNG (as the top imp guild) and who ever else clears content Holocron/whomever else??? I know that you cannot find a descent PUG there of strictly Imperial Players. I meant not to offend anyone just stating what I and friends and many others I play with see. Didn't feel like I had to single out every other IMP Guild by the knowledge I have of x amount Imperial guilds out there.... Edited by STRATTNUTTZ