New Cartel Packs?

Denerio

I think the last pack in the "Bounty" Shipment has already been released, and I don't think they would start releasing the next shipment until they Contraband Shipment is done being phased out (last of those is getting embargoed on Jan. 14th I believe) .

They probably want to keep players' interest focused on the "Back for a Limited Time, Get 'em While They're Hot!" Cartel Packs anyways. Adding another new shiny at this point seems like it would split the focus - releasing the next "Brand New Shipment!" only after the Cartel Packs are gone will do more to keep purchases up.

Edited by DarthDymond

So much for all those people who told me they release them every month and of course they would be released in December too...

Told ya - come holiday time the devs slack off. Its been like that in every MMO I've ever played. Then it takes them 2-3 weeks in January to get back into the full swing of things (presumably to shake off the epic hangover from New Years).

So much for all those people who told me they release them every month and of course they would be released in December too...

Told ya - come holiday time the devs slack off. Its been like that in every MMO I've ever played. Then it takes them 2-3 weeks in January to get back into the full swing of things (presumably to shake off the epic hangover from New Years).

I think the Cartel Packs they rereleased as for a limited time stand in for the December release - which I think is a smart move, lets the designers take some time off at the holiday, allows anticipation to build for the next Shipment, and brings back Packs people are obviously willing to spend a lot of dough on from what I've seen on the GTN.

Yeah... shame on them for wanting to have some time off at the holidays... who do they think they are? People?

I, for one, won't be buying the shipment 1 hypercrate, considering the cartel rep vendors sell items from shipment 1, they should have at least added cartel certificates to the packs.

Besides, as I remember, shipment 1 had terrible rare item drop rates, so your likely to end up with a bunch of junk in your cargo hold!

Just my opinion! :rolleyes:

I, for one, won't be buying the shipment 1 hypercrate, considering the cartel rep vendors sell items from shipment 1, they should have at least added cartel certificates to the packs.

Besides, as I remember, shipment 1 had terrible rare item drop rates, so your likely to end up with a bunch of junk in your cargo hold!

Just my opinion! :rolleyes:

Shipment one considers things like credit booms to be rare items that take the same place as things such as revan's mask. So yeah...your chances to find things you actually want are pretty low.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.