Coordinating Ranked PvP (solo and group)

Lockjaw

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is what happens when there is a break in queue pops

http://i.imgur.com/jzS9rWs.jpg

**** gets kinda weird....

Pretty good last couple of nights. Played B30 last night for a couple hours and then Busta Squad and B30 tonight. We need to get more people queueing up! :):):):)

GG's guys.

yea was definately nice to get a couple games in. had to leave beacause i had work early but had some good matches against Rep Sentinals, Rep Gentlemen, and even a PUG imp team. GG's guys. and wildberry tell cloudchaser to turn of his invincibility hacks :p lol

RG is going to have a team in queue at around 7pm server, maybe a little earlier but no promises on that part since we all gotta make food still. Hopefully we can get some more teams queuing up tonight, we've had games popping for a few days in a row now so lets keep it going!

RG is going to have a team in queue at around 7pm server, maybe a little earlier but no promises on that part since we all gotta make food still. Hopefully we can get some more teams queuing up tonight, we've had games popping for a few days in a row now so lets keep it going!

Sweet. We are finally able to queue again today. We don't know exactly when but we should be up and running in 1-2 hours, so maybe 7PM-8PM EST (server).

GG's guys. Hopefully we can do more again soon.

For sure, do you guys have days set you can play cause we can try and round people up when we don't have raids to do? We're probably out of it til Tuesday unfortunately but we can try if we gets a heads up.

For sure, do you guys have days set you can play cause we can try and round people up when we don't have raids to do? We're probably out of it til Tuesday unfortunately but we can try if we gets a heads up.

Unfortunately not. It's whenever our schedules happen to to synch up which seems to be different every week. We try to get together as often as possible though. We are usually able to get in touch with each other out of game as long as we're home (sometimes one of us goes away and is thus out of contact for days or weeks though).

Last night was unusual; usually most of us are available earlier in the day rather than later. If you guys are able to get on earlier, we can probably get quite a few matches in the next week or two. I'll however be going away for 7-10 days in one or two weeks or so, not sure exactly when.

Unfortunately not. It's whenever our schedules happen to to synch up which seems to be different every week. We try to get together as often as possible though. We are usually able to get in touch with each other out of game as long as we're home (sometimes one of us goes away and is thus out of contact for days or weeks though).

Last night was unusual; usually most of us are available earlier in the day rather than later. If you guys are able to get on earlier, we can probably get quite a few matches in the next week or two. I'll however be going away for 7-10 days in one or two weeks or so, not sure exactly when.

Sounds good, earlier is usually better for us with our time schedules. I'll hit you guys up if I see you on and we can run a team because the matches were a lot of fun last night, even with our sage heals lol.

Again we'd like to invite any other teams who want to play to hop in our fun fests, the more the merrier!

Sounds good, earlier is usually better for us with our time schedules. I'll hit you guys up if I see you on and we can run a team because the matches were a lot of fun last night, even with our sage heals lol.

Again we'd like to invite any other teams who want to play to hop in our fun fests, the more the merrier!

I think VPS wanted to queue tonight at 7 pm. I know my team won't be able to make it because i won't be on due to the seahawks vs 49ers game being at 6:30. f I am not mistaken he changed the time to Monday at 7:00 pm. I'm not sure because I haven't spoken to him since Thursday. I think Tuesdays for us would be a for sure day... maybe

W/e the case I know a whole lotta people were talking about queueing.........