Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

where do you get unassembbled dread guard armor(rating 150)

watermelonfan

I am wondering where unassemmbled dread guard armor(rating 150) comes from. I am not talking about the new dread forged(rating 180) gear. I asked a few people on fleet where unassembled dread guard(rating 150) armor comes from. They said it drops from level 55 operations. It doesn't seem right for level 50 unassemmbled armor to drop from a level 55 operation. I think they are mistaken. Can someone please confirm where these unassembled dread guard amor (rating 150) pieces come from. I have done many level 50 flashpoints and 1 level 50 operation and haven't seen them. Thanks in advance. Edited by watermelonfan

Yes. But be sure you all know the tactics, because even overgeared 55's will be eaten alive if they don't follow the mechanics to the letter. At least that is my experience.

Hah, yeah. While the rest of the Op isn't bad even in NiM, Kephess HM/NiM really punishes mistakes. There are lots of groups who will steamroll TFB or S&V HM and have a lot of trouble with EC. Imo, you either need an experienced group who have all been there multiple times, or a combination of experienced players with a good raid leader who will call all of the phases. To get the Warstalker title (NiM in under 2 hours), you probably need both, along with *two* quality tanks.

Hah, yeah. While the rest of the Op isn't bad even in NiM, Kephess HM/NiM really punishes mistakes. There are lots of groups who will steamroll TFB or S&V HM and have a lot of trouble with EC. Imo, you either need an experienced group who have all been there multiple times, or a combination of experienced players with a good raid leader who will call all of the phases. To get the Warstalker title (NiM in under 2 hours), you probably need both, along with *two* quality tanks.

Never completed it on NiM personally, but back at level 50 it was pretty tough in HM. I've read about it and while I am not a serious raider, I've been asking my friends who say the NiM fight really stands up to its name...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.