The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Top 10 most under-rated Force Users

LadyKulvax

Ok well as far as we have gotten I still think top Nominees are Lumiya, Agen, maybe Malak (doesn't have a lot of outside game mechanic feats that are easily measurable).

Lumiya almost always gets dissed as nothing more then just a weilder of a light whip and as such is not skilled or powerful just has a weapon that does everything for her. I don't believe this is true and for that I don't thnk she gets the credit she diserves.

Agen is one that people seem to instantly dismiss thanks to his lack luster showing against Sidious, but he proved other locations that he was a capable and powerful Jedi master.

And Malak well I doubt I need convince many here of this one.

Now there are a lot more out there so what do the rest of you think. The people that get the shaft.

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok well as far as we have gotten I still think top Nominees are Lumiya, Agen, maybe Malak (doesn't have a lot of outside game mechanic feats that are easily measurable).

Lumiya almost always gets dissed as nothing more then just a weilder of a light whip and as such is not skilled or powerful just has a weapon that does everything for her. I don't believe this is true and for that I don't thnk she gets the credit she diserves.

Agen is one that people seem to instantly dismiss thanks to his lack luster showing against Sidious, but he proved other locations that he was a capable and powerful Jedi master.

And Malak well I doubt I need convince many here of this one.

Now there are a lot more out there so what do the rest of you think. The people that get the shaft.

Agen and Lumiya are not exactly "powerful" individuals.

Skillful? Yes

Underestimated? Yes

Edited by S_W_LeGenD

A few points about Revan, I feel he is both grossly underestimated and grossly overestimated on these forums and beyond. But they in the end sort of cancel each other out.

But seriously a lot of people need to get it straight concerning Revan. I'm looking at all of you.

Edited by Beniboybling

A few points about Revan, I feel he is both grossly underestimated and grossly overestimated on these forums and beyond. But they in the end sort of cancel each other out.

But seriously a lot of people need to get it straight concerning Revan. I'm looking at all of you.

And we all look straight back at you :rolleyes:

Got any examples hun? :p

Edited by Selenial

I don't know about Ahsoka, I mean what do we know about Ahsoka? She was a skilled lightsaber duelist,

Nobody denies that, Heck, no one really cares.

Lol Ashoka is one of the main characters in TCW series and has participated in numerous battles, if your trying to compare her to Agen Kolar then your not trying hard enough.

Kolar is a Jedi, a powerful Jedi, not much more is known about him and I for one have never come across anybody who specifically degrades him, and fewer we even care. We don't even know enough about him to underestimate him.

And again, who the hell does?

Lol Ashoka is one of the main characters in TCW series and has participated in numerous battles, if your trying to compare her to Agen Kolar then your not trying hard enough.

Kolar is a Jedi, a powerful Jedi, not much more is known about him and I for one have never come across anybody who specifically degrades him, and fewer we even care. We don't even know enough about him to underestimate him.

And again, who the hell does?

I was joking, you know that :p

But seriously, Decent lightsaber duelist, but is she ever really worth debating?

You know what, I'm going to throw Darth Plagueis on the pile. I long while back there was a BattleZone between Plagueis and the Sith Emperor, and many folk laughed Plagueis out of the court. Heck even I didn't think Plagueis was tough enough to take the Sith Emperor head on, and I was rooting for him.

And yet, looking back, I realise how wrong everyone was. Plagueis is more than capable of meeting the Sith Emperor head on. Yet because he lives in Sidious' shadow, and he's a bit of a nerd, people dismiss him.

Darth Plagueis for #1!!!

Despite the efforts of me and Beni...

Traya.

Perhaps Ti, Plageuis, but I would not put Vader at #1, at all. Maybe lower down, but not #1.

Oh right, thanks Beni.

Not like I put that as like the #3'rd post in the thread...

Hey ho, I'm used to no one ever paying attention to me :D

Killjoy >.>

But seriously, less people Underestimate him than you think. It's all relative.

To be brutally honest, I feel people either underestimate him, or overestimate him, nobody seems capable of striking the middle ground. I'd like to think I do but that's my biased opinion, and from the reverse perspective.

Jeez that guy is such a pain. Heck what am I saying, its all the fanboys fault.

Edited by Beniboybling

To be brutally honest, I feel people either underestimate him, or overestimate him, nobody seems capable of striking the middle ground. I'd like to think I do but that's my biased opinion, and from the reverse perspective.

Jeez that guy is such a pain. Heck what am I saying, its all the fanboys fault.

Now you know why I hate talking about him.

Oh right, thanks Beni.

Not like I put that as like the #3'rd post in the thread...

Hey ho, I'm used to no one ever paying attention to me :D

Stop stealing my limelight, this is part where everyone rushes in and agrees with me! :p

No but really, I'm rooting for Plagueis. I mean we don't even see Plagueis that much on the forums, why the hell didn't anyone choose him for the Kaggath? This guy is one of the most powerful Sith Lords, heck Force Users, and he's ignored. He's just that guy who trained Palpatine. Wait, what's that your saying

...oh.

Stop stealing my limelight, this is part where everyone rushes in and agrees with me! :p

No but really, I'm rooting for Plagueis. I mean we don't even see Plagueis that much on the forums, why the hell didn't anyone choose him for the Kaggath? This guy is one of the most powerful Sith Lords, heck Force Users, and he's ignored. He's just that guy who trained Palpatine. Wait, what's that your saying

...oh.

Well, I'm planning on using Plagueis is there's another Kaggath tourney.

...oh.

If you'd banned Traya from the Kaggath like you were thinking of due to her OP'ness, Plageuis was my next choice. Would have been Second in Command had I not thought the personality clash would be unbelievable.

Well, I'm planning on using Plagueis is there's another Kaggath tourney.

If?

There better be another one :p

Although if there was another one, we'd have to have Beni in it.... I got a few ideas about how we could implement that :p

Edited by Selenial