The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Top 10 most under-rated Force Users

LadyKulvax

I think I know who would top that one ;)

Vitiate? :p

Though in all seriousness, I really don't think anything we've said about Traya is overestimation. She's bloody powerful :p

How many of you use Plo Koon's Wookieepedia page to gauge his powers and abilities? Answer honestly. I won't bite.

Meh, I read Wookiee on occasion for stuff I don't know much about, however Koon is not one I need to use Wookiee for. After your complaining I did look, which was when I realized how shockingly poor is page is, but, my answer is no :p

Edited by Selenial

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you miss the point where I said he's obviously incredibly powerful?

My point was he doesn't come up in debates, and when he does it's usually in comparison to Revan. And against Revan, He's practically nothing.

To re-iterate, he's powerful, but we don't debate him often to even underestimate him in the first place :p

Well lol why don't you think we don't debate him? Because nobody really cares. He's that guy, nothing special, not worth a second glance.

And when he does surface. "He doesn't hold a candle to Revan." "He's nothing." "He's weak." "Blah."

He hold many candles to Revan, he's not weak, he isn't nothing, no Blah.

NOMINATED. I'd insert a Malak emoticon here but OH WAIT HE DOESN'T HAVE ONE.

Edited by Beniboybling

Well lol why don't you think we don't debate him? Because nobody really cares. He's that guy, nothing special, not worth a second glance.

And when he does surface. "He doesn't hold a candle to Revan." "He's nothing." "He's weak." "Blah."

He hold many candles to Revan, he's not weak, he isn't nothing, no Blah.

NOMINATED. I'd insert a Malak emoticon here but OH WAIT HE DOESN'T HAVE ONE.

Yes, we debate people far more powerful than him.

Amped by the star forge he wasnt a match for Revan, that means Revan is more fun to debate with :p

When a Malak debate comes around, I enjoy it, but he's not really powerful enough for The Kaggath, especially because he's only a head of state, so when else are we going to debate him?

Edit: Even Traya/Revan/Surik don't have smilies, get over it :p

Edited by Selenial

Amped by the star forge he wasnt a match for Revan, that means Revan is more fun to debate with :p

When a Malak debate comes around, I enjoy it, but he's not really powerful enough for The Kaggath, especially because he's only a head of state, so when else are we going to debate him?

Being at the TOP of a Sith Empire is a not a matter of joke, rather a testament to incredible power of an individual.

Sith Empire(s) test Force-users like no other order.

I rest my case. Put him on the list.

Being at the TOP of a Sith Empire is a not a matter of joke, rather a testament to incredible power of an individual.

Sith Empire(s) test Force-users like no other order.

Yay for missing the point entirely! :D

Third time's the charm.

We don't debate Malak, because we do Top 10's (Which he doesn't come close to) Kaggaths (because he'd have to be head of state, which he doesn't compare with the likes of Vader/Traya) and the only other debates are the battlezones...

And oh wait... He's in that!

Third time's the charm.

We don't debate Malak, because we do Top 10's (Which he doesn't come close to) Kaggaths (because he'd have to be head of state, which he doesn't compare with the likes of Vader/Traya) and the only other debates are the battlezones...

Vader and Traya ruled over a Sith Empire?

- Traya ruled over the leftover of Revan's Sith Empire.

- Vader was a replaceable servant of Sidious, the latter was the true ruler of the galactic Empire.

Edited by S_W_LeGenD

Vader and Traya ruled over a Sith Empire?

- Traya ruled over the leftover of Revan's Sith Empire.

- Vader was a replaceable servant of Sidious.

I have absolutely no Idea what this has to do with anything... But Ok?

Oh, and Traya would have taken Malak down herself, had she actually been a Sith when he was. And she would have likely destroyed Revan on the Star Forge :p Jokes

Edited by Selenial

Third time's the charm.

And does everyone know the criteria for being placed in The BattleZone?

I can't pretend to have a great deal of interest in Koon, nor does he appear frequently in vs debates.

So... I don't. :D

That said I can't pretend to be confident on knowledgeable of his abilities.

Perhaps I'll elaborate when you post your next thread *hint hint*

Find one empire in the Kaggath in which he's a better head of state.

Or put him on a top 10 list.

1. I never said he was a god, but he'd certainly make a worthy second-in-command. But heck, nobody would choose him because he's a weakling! Right? Right?

2. Top 10 most skilled OT lightsaber duelists, Top 10 most powerful OT Force Users, Top 10 most under-rated Force Users, Top 10 most bad@ss get-ups... the list goes on.

1. I never said he was a god, but he'd certainly make a worthy second-in-command. But heck, nobody would choose him because he's a weakling! Right? Right?

2. Top 10 most skilled OT lightsaber duelists, Top 10 most powerful OT Force Users, Top 10 most under-rated Force Users, Top 10 most bad@ss get-ups... the list goes on.

Worst.

Memory.

Ever.

YOU WOULDNT LET ME HAVE MALAK AS A SECOND IN COMMAND >.>

Vitiate? :p

Though in all seriousness, I really don't think anything we've said about Traya is overestimation. She's bloody powerful :p

Nope. Think back a ways. Back when the in-depth series first began...

Meh, I read Wookiee on occasion for stuff I don't know much about, however Koon is not one I need to use Wookiee for. After your complaining I did look, which was when I realized how shockingly poor is page is, but, my answer is no :p

It's pretty depressing, isn't it? /sigh

I have absolutely no Idea what this has to do with anything... But Ok?

Oh, and Traya would have taken Malak down herself, had she actually been a Sith when he was. And she would have likely destroyed Revan on the Star Forge :p Jokes

Malak laughs...:p

It is debatable if Traya could take on Malak, specially on the Star Forge.

And Traya taking on Revan? Nice one.

Edited by S_W_LeGenD

...because he was too OPed.

No, because, and I quote here:

I'm afraid it doesn't quite work that way, Malak was the Ruler of the Sith Empire, and although people who were Second in Command in canon can take the role of a Head of State, Heads of State can't take the position of Second in command.

om nom

Revan would have an answer to that.

Traya uncovered information that was already known to Revan and Malak:

"Led by a woman named Kreia, the rogue Jedi turned to the dark side teachings uncovered by Malak and Revan." (From Star Wars: The Old Republic: Revan)

So much this.

No.

Edited by S_W_LeGenD

Revan would have an answer to that.

Traya uncovered information that was already known to Revan and Malak.

No.

No answer to Force Drain.

Like, quite literally the words "No Defense" have been used.

Oh, and you forget Traya taught Revan, that's another Bonus. And just because they knew most of the things she did, doesnt mean they're as powerful/more (because they knew it first? Rofl)