The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Top 10 most under-rated Force Users

LadyKulvax

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First, in regards to the Kaggath discussion (that's the most interesting discussion of the two discussions going on in this thread, who cares about Vitiate?), how would we decide the three Arbiters?

Dunno.

Beni obviously as one, the Kaggath is his Baby afterall. You got da canon knowledge and you're as active as any of us, so I'd say you're the pretty obvious #2.

Third? Probably the most active out of the Color Brigade (and yes, Canino/Tunewalker count as the Color Brigade :p Honorary members) at whatever time the second Kaggath is formed.

Dunno.

Beni obviously as one, the Kaggath is his Baby afterall. You got da canon knowledge and you're as active as any of us, so I'd say you're the pretty obvious #2.

Third? Probably the most active out of the Color Brigade (and yes, Canino/Tunewalker count as the Color Brigade :p Honorary members) at whatever time the second Kaggath is formed.

*crosses arms* hmph.

Dunno.

I suppose we could wait until the second Kaggath is formed to decide #3. It should be someone active, yet someone who has a vast knowledge of Star Wars lore. But we'll never get there unless SOMEBODY calls my match.

And are we still going with Color Brigade?

I suppose we could wait until the second Kaggath is formed to decide #3. It should be someone active, yet someone who has a vast knowledge of Star Wars lore. But we'll never get there unless SOMEBODY calls my match.

And are we still going with Color Brigade?

Yes, because I miss the guy that came up with it, I really do :p

But yeh, I want my damn match faster Beni! After Aurbere wins I'm the only Sith Faction left, and I want to show you why that was a devastating mistake on everyone elses part :jawa_evil:

(That's right, I'm bringing the Jawa back)

As do I, but you left Fisto off Beni.

I'd go Traya/Fisto/Ti for 2nd/3rd/4th, though god knows in which order.

Probably Ti last, because she gets cred for simply being a makashi wielder.

Ya well I'm really not convinced on Fisto, he's a very well respected character both on these forums and beyond. And very much renowned for being THE master of the Shii-Cho style.

And he's had plenty of favorable exposure.

Really don't think the Sidious encounter diminishes his reputation much. Most people in reality are aware of the circumstances in that duel. And the few chumps we are not are quickly corrected.

And we can't love that prize winning smile?

Yes, because I miss the guy that came up with it, I really do :p

But yeh, I want my damn match faster Beni! After Aurbere wins I'm the only Sith Faction left, and I want to show you why that was a devastating mistake on everyone elses part :jawa_evil:

(That's right, I'm bringing the Jawa back)

I think, for more reasons than simply allowing me to participate, a fixed trio of Arbiters on a rotation would work best.

EDIT: Lol that's not even relevant to that quote I just grabbed one at random.

Edited by Beniboybling

I prefer Keepers of Knowledge but that's just me.

We can have both :p

Maybe Keepers of the Holocrons for Aurbere, War Historian for Beni, Historian for you... and I don't know... Grandmaster for me? :jawa_wink: Lol

Or empress. I like empress. :p

Edited by Selenial

We can have both :p

Maybe Keepers of the Holocrons for Aurbere, War Historian for Beni, Historian for you... and I don't know... Grandmaster for me? :jawa_wink: Lol

Or empress. I like empress. :p

I prefer Battlemaster but what'evs.

Heck we should all have Jedi-Order related titles lol.

Edited by Beniboybling

I think, for more reasons than simply allowing me to participate, a fixed trio of Arbiters on a rotation would work best.

EDIT: Lol that's not even relevant to that quote I just grabbed one at random.

Yay for mah Idea!

See, I'm totally the most Logical of us all. Someone needs to put me in charge >.>

Remember who came up with the WOTDT Council? :p

Edit: Wow, that seems like so long ago.

Edited by Selenial

I prefer Battlemaster but what'evs.

Heck we should all have Jedi-Order related titles lol.

Ok...

Keeper of the Archives for Aurbere,

Battlemaster for Beni

Master of the Order for Rayla (seems the most all round title)

and.... Dark Lord of the Sith for me :p

Anyway to get this back on track, as the Op I can't vote, also votes won't exactly be the most deciding factor here, the most convincing arguments will.

Young fools.... only now... at the end... do you understand. :sy_consular:

Edited by LadyKulvax

Anyway to get this back on track, as the Op I can't vote, also votes won't exactly be the most deciding factor here, the most convincing arguments will.

Young fools.... only now... at the end... do you understand. :sy_consular:

We really did stray quite far off topic...

Let's continue this in Here...

Do we need specific examples?

Legend, please. Get out of your Old Republic bubble and apply that brain I'm sure you have to something outside the era! You go on about characters not been appreciated, you dredge up and extrapolate on overlooked examples of power in the Force, you form intricate arguments around these issues that actually make sense and yet when it comes to someone not in the OR era - they are chumps who have nothing on anyone.

Thank you.

I am trying to be be as objective and neutral in my responses as possible. Check my recent threads to get an idea. My intention is to bring facts and credible information about TOR era characters to limelight.

Some examples:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=707012

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=703483

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=703103

Plagueis is certainly very powerful in the ways of the Force and have some amazing accomplishments under his belt but he is not in the league of Sith Emperor. Plagueis have never been tested in ways like Sith Emperor have been; Plagueis does not compares to Sith Emperor on various levels.

Many Force-users beneath Sith Emperor have amazing feats and accomplishments under their belt so what is so special about Plagueis? I give him nod for his great understanding of Sith sciences.

Instead you real off in a one-sided manner and unrefined manner, the accolades of your favourite, without even considering the opposition. I mean really, where does the logic and reason go exactly? I'd very much like to know.

I suggest you read this thread and then try and tell us Plagueis has "nothing" on the Sith Emperor. I really am hoping this is all just down to your ignorance.

Really saying that powerful individuals have "nothing" on other powerful individuals is absurd, and I'd think that you of all people would not make that mistake, the only explanation I can really think of is fanboyism. Forgive me.

Apart from performing a ritual in which he imbalanced the Force itself with aid of Sidious, their is nothing else in his resume that cannot (or have not) been duplicated (or matched) by his predecessors or Force-users on the whole.

Edited by S_W_LeGenD

"The Sith Emperor had come closest to true immortality."

What Vitiate did was small fry compared to what Plagueis wanted to do, he wanted to become a Celestial a being that helped shape and control the Force, he wanted far more than just basic immortality.

In other words, you are completely wrong.

Really?

In the context of actual accomplishments, Plagueis is noticeably behind Vitiate. Also, Vitiate had approached highly advanced phase of immortality; he was getting close to Abeloth level in this respect.

In the context of ambitions, Vitiate's ambitions were even greater then those of the Celestials. He wanted to become an omnipotent being who would create and destroy galaxies at whim. He even made necessary preparations to accomplish this objective but was stopped.

Edited by S_W_LeGenD

Really?

In the context of actual accomplishments, Plagueis was noticeably behind Vitiate.

In the context of ambitions, Vitiate's ambitions were even greater then those of the Celestials. He wanted to become an omnipotent being who would create and destroy galaxies at whim. He even made necessary preparations to accomplish this objective but was stopped.

You made the claim that everything Plagueis wanted to do, Vitiate had done, well Vitiate hasn't become a Celestial has he? nope.

^That was my entire point.