The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Top 10 most under-rated Force Users

LadyKulvax

He did beat Plo Koon.

In the cheapest way, but still.

Perhaps.

But he had next to no knowledge of the Force, and would have lost if not for the armor of the Nightsisters and their strengthening of his bones.

Do we count that magic or not? 'Cause Adi-Galia, Koon, and Kenobi would have killed him if not for those things.

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How?

/need5char

Triumvirate :D

Three Arbiters, take turns with the Kaggaths, so each can debate and participate, so even if it ends up Beni and you in the final, (I'd assume you'd be #2) there would still be an arbiter to decide the outcome :p

Perhaps.

But he had next to no knowledge of the Force, and would have lost if not for the armor of the Nightsisters and their strengthening of his bones.

Do we count that magic or not? 'Cause Adi-Galia, Koon, and Kenobi would have killed him if not for those things.

I hadn't thought of that. That's very interesting.

Three Arbiters, take turns with the Kaggaths, so each can debate and participate, so even if it ends up Beni and you in the final, (I'd assume you'd be #2) there would still be an arbiter to decide the outcome :p

I like that. I like that very much.

I hadn't thought of that. That's very interesting.

Well yeh, his armor stopped him from being maimed by CLONES >.>

And of course, Adi Galia would have unbalanced him and ended his life, if his bones were not hundredfold stronger than average. A full power kick from her, in exactly the right place, didn't budge him. But as we've seen, Ventress slapped him round like her ****** before his transformation....

And of course, Adi Galia would have unbalanced him and ended his life, if his bones were not hundredfold stronger than average. A full power kick from her, in exactly the right place, didn't budge him. But as we've seen, Ventress slapped him round like her ****** before his transformation....

Well alright then.

You know what, I'm going to throw Darth Plagueis on the pile. I long while back there was a BattleZone between Plagueis and the Sith Emperor, and many folk laughed Plagueis out of the court. Heck even I didn't think Plagueis was tough enough to take the Sith Emperor head on, and I was rooting for him.

And yet, looking back, I realise how wrong everyone was. Plagueis is more than capable of meeting the Sith Emperor head on. Yet because he lives in Sidious' shadow, and he's a bit of a nerd, people dismiss him.

Darth Plagueis for #1!!!

Plagueis is no where near as powerful as Sith Emperor.

Kolar is a Jedi, a powerful Jedi, not much more is known about him and I for one have never come across anybody who specifically degrades him, and fewer we eve

Also, Kolar is not exactly a "powerful" Jedi. This term shouldn't be used vaguely.

Edited by S_W_LeGenD

Gonna have to disagree.

Really?

Sith Emperor left powerful nexus in his wake, bossed around millions of Sith Lords (including some remarkably powerful ones), empowered thousands of individuals with his power, destroyed/defeated multiple (powerful) Force-users in single combat, controlled and endured most ambitious and dangerous ritual ever attempted without use of artifacts, influenced entire world(s) with his powers (could possibly even destroy an entire world singlehandedly during his prime), achieved incredibly advanced level of immortality & Midichlorian manipulation and had galactic reach with his Force abilities.

Plagueis have nothing on Sith Emperor.

Edited by S_W_LeGenD

Really?

Sith Emperor left powerful nexus in his wake, bossed around millions of Sith Lords (including some remarkably powerful ones), empowered thousands of individuals with his power, destroyed multiple (powerful) Force-users in single combat, controlled and endured most ambitious ritual ever attempted, influenced entire worlds with his powers (could possibly even destroy an entire world singlehandedly during his prime), achieved incredibly advanced level of immortality and Midichlorian manipulation and had galactic reach with his Force abilities.

Plagueis have noting on Sith Emperor.

None of those are really that Impressive for a Sith Lord, to be blunt. Other than the ritual, which I still dont consider that incredible.

Though yeh, Emperor is probably stronger in the force (maybe) But in single combat, Plageuis demolishes him.

Really?

Sith Emperor left powerful nexus in his wake, bossed around millions of Sith Lords (including some remarkably powerful ones), empowered thousands of individuals with his power, destroyed multiple (powerful) Force-users in single combat, controlled and endured most ambitious and dangerous ritual ever attempted without use of artifacts, influenced entire world(s) with his powers (could possibly even destroy an entire world singlehandedly during his prime), achieved incredibly advanced level of immortality & Midichlorian manipulation and had galactic reach with his Force abilities.

Plagueis have nothing on Sith Emperor.

I'm not going to bother arguing with you, but I'm going to need a source on midi-chlorian manipulation.

None of those are really that Impressive for a Sith Lord, to be blunt. Other than the ritual, which I still dont consider that incredible.

Though yeh, Emperor is probably stronger in the force (maybe) But in single combat, Plageuis demolishes him.

Really? None of that is really impressive for a Sith Lord? How many Sith Lords have matched Sith Emperor? Huh?

And don't make absurd claims like "Plagueis demolishes him."

Now that... is interesting.

Been sitting on the side lines for so long, I just want to rip loose and feast on your flesh! Bwahahahaha!

I'm not going to bother arguing with you, but I'm going to need a source on midi-chlorian manipulation.

What exactly do you think that Vitiate did to himself with his super ritual on Medriaas? Prolonged his life for indefinite period, made himself stronger and eventually became immortal and vice versa. These objectives cannot be accomplished without midichlorian manipulation or alteration or whatever. It is just that Vitiate's accomplishments have not been explored in the context of Sith sciences.

Plagueis craved for Vitiate's secrets but was not able to reach the latter's understanding of the Force. Plagueis also planned to prolong his life for indefinite period and become stronger by manipulating his midichlorians, he was also interested in becoming immortal. Due to lack of information on Sith Sorcery related matters, he resorted to Sith sciences to get answers and improve his knowledge/command of Sith Sorcery.

Edited by S_W_LeGenD

Regardless, with all that he has at his disposal, he is a COMPLETE JUGGERNAUT.

Just imagine what he would have been capable of with further training.

And Savage threw Ventress against a wall like a rag-doll, then punched the wall and left a gosh darn dent.

Plagueis wanted to acquire his knowledge but couldn't.

Have you not read Darth Plageuis?

He didnt want what the Emperor did, he wanted to know how to Manipulate the Midichlorians, and that's not what the Emperor did.

He also wanted to use it to save everyone else he cared for as well as himself, allow a select few to live forever as well.

Legend, please. Get out of your Old Republic bubble and apply that brain I'm sure you have to something outside the era! You go on about characters not been appreciated, you dredge up and extrapolate on overlooked examples of power in the Force, you form intricate arguments around these issues that actually make sense and yet when it comes to someone not in the OR era - they are chumps who have nothing on anyone.

Instead you real off in a one-sided manner and unrefined manner, the accolades of your favourite, without even considering the opposition. I mean really, where does the logic and reason go exactly? I'd very much like to know.

I suggest you read this thread and then try and tell us Plagueis has "nothing" on the Sith Emperor. I really am hoping this is all just down to your ignorance.

Really saying that powerful individuals have "nothing" on other powerful individuals is absurd, and I'd think that you of all people would not make that mistake, the only explanation I can really think of is fanboyism. Forgive me.

Edited by Beniboybling

Have you not read Darth Plageuis?

He didnt want what the Emperor did, he wanted to know how to Manipulate the Midichlorians, and that's not what the Emperor did.

He also wanted to use it to save everyone else he cared for as well as himself, allow a select few to live forever as well.

I have the book and you need to read it more carefully. He was thirsty for knowledge of Sith Sorcery because he understood that such knowledge would prove to be useful for his objectives in the context of Midichlorian manipulation.

Midichlorian manipulation is much more common occurrence among the Sith then people seem to realize. Plagueis's novel offers an explanation towards this end.

Also, Sith Emperor prolonged the life of many of his minions with his Sith Sorcery (prevent others from dying, right?). Lord Scourge himself is an example.

Everything that Plagueis desired to accomplish, Sith Emperor had accomplished.

Edited by S_W_LeGenD

I have the book and you need to read it more carefully. He was thirsty for knowledge of Sith Sorcery because he understood that such knowledge would prove to be useful for his objectives in the context of Midichlorian manipulation.

Midichlorian manipulation is much more common occurrence among the Sith then people seem to realize. Plagueis's novel offers an explanation towards this end.

Also, Sith Emperor prolonged the life of many of his minions with his Sith Sorcery. Lord Scourge himself is an example.

Everything that Plagueis desired to accomplish, Sith Emperor had accomplished.

"The Sith Emperor had come closest to true immortality."

What Vitiate did was small fry compared to what Plagueis wanted to do, he wanted to become a Celestial a being that helped shape and control the Force, he wanted far more than just basic immortality.

In other words, you are completely wrong.

First, in regards to the Kaggath discussion (that's the most interesting discussion of the two discussions going on in this thread, who cares about Vitiate?), how would we decide the three Arbiters?

But back to this whole Plagueis/Vitiate thing. Having recently re-read Darth Plagueis for The BattleZone(!), he has a lot more on Vitiate than I first thought. I stand by my decision in The BattleZone(!).

First, in regards to the Kaggath discussion (that's the most interesting discussion of the two discussions going on in this thread, who cares about Vitiate?), how would we decide the three Arbiters?

But back to this whole Plagueis/Vitiate thing. Having recently re-read Darth Plagueis for The BattleZone(!), he has a lot more on Vitiate than I first thought. I stand by my decision in The BattleZone(!).

What really made be realise is when I was reminded of how the weather on Naboo changed simply because of his presence.

Only the seriously bad@ss Sith get that achievement. :p

And yeah, this Kaggath thing intrigues me.