Your personal journal/archive

Geeorgedk

I really like the stories of all my characters and I made a lot of screenshots only to find out later that cutscenes can't be printscreened.

I'd like to suggest an archive you can access that has certain moments/cutscenes that you can replay whenever you'd want to see them again. Maybe not all, but make it so you can make a selection of 10 scenes or so.

Perhaps some epic story scenes or moments with your love interest. I would love to see this implemented although it probably can't be done retrospectively.

A game that has great story should have some kind of way to look back on some parts of that journey, shouldn't it?

First off, this really belongs in the suggestion box (it's a sub-forum of general discussion).

Second, yes, that would be great, though I'm not sure how they would deal with the memory involved. I'm not computer expert though, so maybe it's not hard.

Third, if you want to take screenshots/videos of cutscenes, you should download one of several screenshot taking programs. The most widely used is FRAPS, which is free, but will only take 30 seconds of video unless you pay for the upgraded version. Even the free version is great for screenshots that will work during cutsceanes. It also has a frames-per-second counter that you can enable if you want.

I do know LotRO came up with a system where you can re-play the majour steps of the main questline, and they even gave level-specific rewards for it. I think it would be pretty awesome to run through the Nox/Thanaton fight again, certainly the Wrath/Baras and Hero of Tython/Emperor fights as well. However, the fact that the choices affect the outcome of the scenes so heavily, it is probably not feasible to do it on TOR. To be able to view the cutscenes, though, would be certainly great. When I wanna relive those momens, I must settle with those youtube vids with guys in funky gear and picking light-side choices for their Sith XD No fun, that way.