Why can't I make a fat chick???

DanikasDad

Despite the texture, I think male body type 4 is supposed to be fat.

Proof? In the Republic base on Hoth, two men are talking. One is body type 1 while the other is type 4. The skinny one is complaining about the cold while the fat one is saying that it's not that bad. The skinny one comments on the fat one's "extra padding".

Male body type 4 is supposed to be fat.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be a waste of resources. They'd have to tweak all the armor meshes in the game for each new body type (hell we haven't even gotten a hood-down toggle yet) just so people could choose random, niche body types that don't even fit the characters' story. Like a "Skeletor" warrior/knight.

It would be pointless.

So, it is is pointless to add in new races, and new cosmetic features to our avatars because it is a drain on resources and they would have to tweak all the armor meshes. That's the same as what they would have to do to add more body sizes.

That's a lame reason. They have plenty of resources for it. How is it wasting anything? More customization is ALWAYS welcome. You don't like it? You don't need to use any of it.

And appearance has NOTHING to do with your character's story. Heros and villains come in all sorts of sizes and looks. Look at Palpatine, frail and small (Kinda skeletor-ish yeah?) or Jet Porkins (Kinda fat yeah?) That argument is bull.

Type 1 would be a Teenager or healthy Asian build.

Type 2 is what most American women strive for, a healthy build.

Type 3 is ... healthy amazon, if nothing else.

Type 4 is just healthy in the female case, and as someone else said... wrestler build. But healthy still.

I prefer these, coined by someone a while ago:

Type 1: Anorexic teen

Type 2: Super-heroine

Type 3: Amazon

Type 4: Bouncy

I couldn't not care less if they add a type 5 or not. But don't hold your breath.