Question on cluster missiles talent tree

Zaxem

I use the cluster missiles on the S-13 Sting with maxed out Burst Laser Cannons i'm just having trouble deciding what's a better talent for the tier 4 talent

Double Volley : 30% more damage fires volleys of 2 clusters but reducing the ammo capacity by 50% or

Plasma Warheads : a dot that does 15% damage over 6 seconds

I do good with both i tend to get overall higher damage with Double Volley but i tend to die more since i run out of missiles faster and i self destruct on purpose to have more missiles though i am losing out on about 3 more missiles because i'm not using a copilot with ammo passive because i use jaesa since i like her voice and comments she makes best in space pvp and her co-pilot ability makes it so i can double dot ppl up Plasma warheads and that's always nice.

So i would like advise to see what you guys think is best on the talent tree of the cluster missiles and Thank You.

when I get there, I'm gonna chose the 2 cluster +30% damage...

honestly, I rarely run out of clusters, while I do try to use them, I tend to try to get a good guns shot first...

running out of missles, just doesn't seem a problem anyway... it would tend to indicate either the enemy isn't good enough to shoot me down since I'm managed to survive long enough to run out... plus, I'm not out of ammo, just missles... guns still working...

and, it's one rock away from resupply...

no sir, give me the +30% damage, I'm all about the burst!!!

when I get there, I'm gonna chose the 2 cluster +30% damage...

honestly, I rarely run out of clusters, while I do try to use them, I tend to try to get a good guns shot first...

running out of missles, just doesn't seem a problem anyway... it would tend to indicate either the enemy isn't good enough to shoot me down since I'm managed to survive long enough to run out... plus, I'm not out of ammo, just missles... guns still working...

and, it's one rock away from resupply...

no sir, give me the +30% damage, I'm all about the burst!!!

kinda what i was thinking i just tend to run out of missiles at least once a match unless my team just sucks and we r getting dominated only reason i'm having a hard time to decide lol

I use the cluster missiles on the S-13 Sting with maxed out Burst Laser Cannons i'm just having trouble deciding what's a better talent for the tier 4 talent

Double Volley : 30% more damage fires volleys of 2 clusters but reducing the ammo capacity by 50% or

Plasma Warheads : a dot that does 15% damage over 6 seconds

I do good with both i tend to get overall higher damage with Double Volley but i tend to die more since i run out of missiles faster and i self destruct on purpose to have more missiles though i am losing out on about 3 more missiles because i'm not using a copilot with ammo passive because i use jaesa since i like her voice and comments she makes best in space pvp and her co-pilot ability makes it so i can double dot ppl up Plasma warheads and that's always nice.

So i would like advise to see what you guys think is best on the talent tree of the cluster missiles and Thank You.

you dun goofed.

the only true answer is light laser cannons + blaster overcharge

Don't worry about your choice, you can switch between them in between battles so it's easy to try out both options and see what you prefer. I expect that the DoT will prevent shield recharge, I think I will be going for that but I expect to try both quite a bit =)

Don't worry about your choice, you can switch between them in between battles so it's easy to try out both options and see what you prefer. I expect that the DoT will prevent shield recharge, I think I will be going for that but I expect to try both quite a bit =)

o i have been and i do great with both just wasn't sure if anyone found 1 to be better than the other