The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

The BattleZone Round 2 Loser's Bracket Match 02: Vodo-Siosk Baas vs. Darth Maul

Aurbere

I figured, I never really understand half those stats, I mean what do the random numbers at the start before stuff like "Human Jedi" "Jedi Knight" "Sith Lord" - mean? And then we have that number next to Force power, everyone somewhat worth their salt seems to have an 8...

Those stats are the only ones i've never really understood.

It's likely something along the lines of: a=3 b=2 c=1

A = Padawan

B = Knight

C = Master

If you were to look at their power as they were as a padawan, it's 3, if you want them as they were as a Knight, it's 3+2, and if you want them as a Master it's 3+2+1....

I'll try find the actual definition somewhere :p

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've only got the KOTOR Campaign Guide as a PDF lol, I've been trying to find a copy for ages but the only ones I can find are ridiculously expensive.

I don't think any of the bookstores near where I live carry those kinds of books. It sucks because I would really like to get some of those books.

First on the list, though, is Book of Sith.

I don't think any of the bookstores near where I live carry those kinds of books. It sucks because I would really like to get some of those books.

First on the list, though, is Book of Sith.

Well, in the meantime, if you need any quotes from it give me a yell :p

Book of Sith is actually one of my least favorite ones.... Not sure why, it's really interesting and stuff, great to read, but hard to navigate looking for sources once you've read it.

Book of Sith is actually one of my least favorite ones.... Not sure why, it's really interesting and stuff, great to read, but hard to navigate looking for sources once you've read it.

That so? Well, I still need it for my collection. Should be helpful in a future Sith in-depth series.

I agree on the hard to navigate part, but its full of interesting information.

I agree on the hard to navigate part, but its full of interesting information.

Indeed it is.

Almost as annoying as EG to warfare, with no glossary and all.

Oh, and as for the numbers thing you were asking about, the Role Playing Guide seems to put it like an advancement system from Kotor 2, like 2 levels spent in Knight, 8 in Sith Lord type thing.

Indeed it is.

Oh, and as for the numbers thing you were asking about, the Role Playing Guide seems to put it like an advancement system from Kotor 2, like 2 levels spent in Knight, 8 in Sith Lord type thing.

Hey, I like Warfare. My favorite sourcebook thus far.

Hey, I like Warfare. My favorite sourcebook thus far.

Easily mine as well. But I really need a glossary, because every single article about anything to do with Military on Wookieepedia lists EG to Warfare as a source, and I think the majority of it is made up :p

Easily mine as well. But I really need a glossary, because every single article about anything to do with Military on Wookieepedia lists EG to Warfare as a source, and I think the majority of it is made up :p

Hmm. True. One of these days I'm going to go on Wookieepedia and clean their clocks.

Indeed it is.

Tell me about it, doesn't even have a gosh darn index.

And yeah, that makes more sense.

Edited by Beniboybling

I'm not a massive fan, the lack of index annoys me - and I'm not a fan of the storybook style.

My favourite so far is the SWTOR Enclyopedia, easy to navigate, lots of information, complied well etc. etc.

I'm not a massive fan, the lack of index annoys me - and I'm not a fan of the storybook style.

My favourite so far is the SWTOR Enclyopedia, easy to navigate, lots of information, complied well etc. etc.

The only Encyclopedia I have yet to buy.

Borrowed it off a friend once, but she's away for the Holidays, has it got any decent Harrower quotes?

Lol, "has it got any decent Harrower quotes"

"The Harrower-class dreadnoughts are among the most power-" SPOILERS! :p

Aurbere, Tradesies? Harrower quotes for any Book of Sith quotes ever?

'Cause Beni's too mean :(

Speaking of Harrowers, they're obviously great, In the Book of Sith, palpatine states them to be remarkably similar to his Imperial Star Destroyers, ahead of their time, in design.

Edited by Selenial

Aurbere, Tradesies? Harrower quotes for any Book of Sith quotes ever?

'Cause Beni's too mean :(

Speaking of Harrowers, they're obviously great, In the Book of Sith, palpatine states them to be remarkably similar to his Imperial Star Destroyers, ahead of their time, in design.

I don't have SWTORE. Borrowed it once. Maybe I'll purchase my own copy someday. Maybe. I don't know.

Seriously, Beni, I've got almost all my prep for my Kaggath done because I expect it's going to come during a couple week period in which i won't be able to post anywhere near as much, let alone daily....

Can I get some harrower quotes, whenever you get the chance? They're the last thing on my to do list :p

Edited by Selenial

Seriously, Beni, I've got almost all my prep for my Kaggath done because I expect it's going to come during a couple week period in which i won't be able to post anywhere near as much, let alone daily....

Can I get some harrower quotes, whenever you get the chance? They're the last thing on my to do list :p

Yes, yes fine. When I get the chance. :p